Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Walks1

Yay, Heidi! I bet you were glad to take your walk again after not being able to do it for a few weeks. You sure look nice in your coat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi's Walk 2/14/13

Heidi on her walk Wednesday morning around 210:30,it was cool before this,around 21F when we got up.Mom said it was warmer out,it was ,around 32F,Mom said to Heidi want to go for a ride in the van and she nudged her leash,did that twice,so got her ready for a walk.We saw only 1 dog on this one,Buddy the German Shepherd,who barked at us on the way by his house.No walk today,was wet and slushy,had a rain /snow mix which started as snow last night and rain overnight.Heidi got a timeout this morning,pooping down here so in the cage she went,She has had some plays with the ball.had treats,been out,now snoozing.Mom playing Euchre at church.I am following the Eagles game tonight online and at the end of the first period it is 4-0 Eagles.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi, it sounds like a good day! A ride in the car, a walk and you saw your German Shepherd pal as you were walking! I like your fluffy tail in the first picture Happy Saturday to Heidi, Barry and Mom!

p.s., as Terry would tell you- be a good girl

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi's Walks Feb 25th and 26th

First two pictures form Heidi's walk Monday,was 32 F and cloudy,no pals and on today's walk,it was up to near 40F today,no pals again.Probably no walk to0morrow,big storm coming,maybe up to 6 inches of snow,some rain mixed in,Heidi was to go to the groomers,doesn't sound like that will happen either.

Heidi's Walk March 1st,2013

Heidi on her walk this morning around Parkway Crescent, and at the corner in front of our house shaking herself.She was really excited to go,was cool and sunny 30F,felt a little colder than that with the North breeze.We just got out of the house and she stopped,her harness wasn't on right and I had to put it on right before we went on.Near the Catholic school met s Shih Tzu mix,was excited to see Heidi,wanted to get the other dog,it was jumping at Heidi,Heidi was a little afraid of it.

Blog Entries
    It looked like a great day to be out & about for a walkies. Heidi it looks like you are really moving out Spring is just around the corner, somewhere?
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Heidi's Walk March 5,2013

Heidi on a late afternoon walk Tuesday.She was sitting in front of Mom in the living room staring at me and "talking" to me,then she moved closer and laid in front of me.After a few minutes I asked her if she wanted to go on a walk and she got excited and off we went.We met a Male 13 year old Lhasa Apso/Jack Russell mix,Heidi wanted to greet him,tried,owner said is old and doesn't want to be bothered with younger dogs,Heidi got a belly rub form the owner,just like Ruffles was when he was old and didn't want to be bothered with my Uncle Elwood's Poodle Scooter and when Ruffles was younger he wanted to play with my Uncle Elwood's previous Poodle Boots and Boots was old and didn't want nothing to do with Ruffles.Just about home,met a neighbor who used to have Shih Tzu,has since passed on,got a belly rub,Heidi got a little dirty from the melted snow from people's lawns at the very edge of them were muddy.It was sunny but cool with a North-East breeze near 30F,not getting the storm that is in the Mid West right now,that is passing south of the Great Lakes.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-13-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    I bet Heidi had a great time getting out in the fresh air. Those muddy paws sound familiar. Usually with all the mud I have three dogs lined up outside by the hydrant to get their feet washed before they can come into the house. Some even need muddy bellies washed too. It is like a Doggie Wash. They also get their bellies scraped of water & dried off with a shammy.

Heidi's Walk 3/16/13

Heidi on her walk Saturday morning having a visit with her 11 year old Chocolate Lab pal Hershey.Heidi kissed Hershey,Hershey had no problem with that,she saw us and her tail went so we went over to her.I gave her a pat on the head,didn't have a problem with that either.It was a cool walk around 20F and breezy,possibly snow tomorrow night in to Tuesday.

Heidi's walks 3/17/13 and 3/18/13

Heidi on her walk on a sunny Sunday afternoon after church,was a little breezy around 32F,saw no dogs but I saw Buddy the German Shepherd in their front room window barking at us and today on our walk,was really breezy today,30F but felt a lot colder,Buddy barked at us from inside the gate at his place.it has been snowing her since late this afternoon,blowing right now,to last until after midnight,maybe freezing rain or ice pellets,might be straight rain too,to warm up overnight to 36 ,flurries or snow Tuesday afternoon.

Heidi, you are still having some wintery weather for your walks! I bet you are happy when you can take them, though Hope the weather gets better soon! Keep being the good, sweet girl that you are!

Blog Entries
    Hershey looks like a gentle good friend to Heidi. Spring is around the corner but we are not sure which corner anymore? Good to see Heidi is out & about in the good fresh air getting her exercise.

Hi, Heidi cutie! It was a sunny day but cold outside, but you still got to take your walk! I know how much you like those

Heidi's walks 3/20/13-3/22/13

First picture is Heidi's walk om Wednesday,no pals,we met our neighbor Jenny Barter,she paid me for doing their snow on Monday,Heidi got a belly rub,was cold,in the low 20's.next two was Heidi;'s walk yesterday,was 21F,on this date last year it was 72F and I did my Uncle's flowerbeds and on today's walk,was cold again 25F,on this day last year the high was 79 and I raked our lawn,no pals on either walk,next week,temperatures will range from 40 -45 degrees.,no snow or rain.

Blog Entries
    Heidi looks like she has a lot of vim & vigor heading out on her walkies.