Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Walks1

Hi, Heidi! The early doggie gets the morning walk! I see you needed your coat again, the temperature has fallen. That is such a good color on you !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi's Walks:Sunday to Today

Heidi on her walks Sunday,Monday and Tuesday.During Monday's walk,Buddy barked at us as we went by,the only dog we saw during those 3 days.It was cool those days,high 20's to low 30's,didn't wear a coat on Monday and Tuesday,she didn't seem to be cold,she keeps up a good pace.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-30-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi's Walks:Wednesday to Today

Heidi on her walks Wednesday to Friday,saw Buddy Thursday ,he was barking at us,temperatures Wednesday and Thursday were around 27F,today much colder 21F and windy,flurries this afternoon,it was overcast today and Heidi was wearing a coat,there were still 3 streetlights on and the camera flash lit up Heidi.

Saturday Stroll

Heidi on her walk this morning wearing her coat,another cool morning 23F and cloudy and windy,late tonight and overnight rain and Sunday's high around 55.We saw a lady walk by us today and she said "Hi Puppy" to Heidi,that was very nice.This year we will get some snow,unlike the last 2 years with barely any snow,I like snow just not a whole lot.

Hi, puppy!

Oh my goodness, Heidi -- 23 degrees is sounding chilly! The kind of weather for which you definitely need your coat. I thought of you and Barry this morning because it was foggy here. It's sunny now, though. So I hope the fog misses you and the sunshine finds you! Happy Saturday, cutie!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi, Heidi and Barry! It's 60F in Chicago this afternoon -- so you wouldn't need your overcoat for your walk today, Heidi. I hope the weather is mild in Ontario, too. A bit windy here but not too bad.

Monday and Tuesday Walk

Heidi on her walk Monday morning,starting to give herself a shake,it was relatively mild ,41F and on today's walk.She met a Bassett Hound and also Gracie the Bichon and her sister Maggie a Poodle mix,for some reason they don't like her,bark at her,Mom thinks they are jealous,Heidi just wants to be friends with them.We met the Bassett Hound again,told she already met this one and on we went,had to wipe off her tummy and paws,they were wet,got rain overnight,just had rain pass through not long ago.

Wednesday and Thursday's Walk

Heidi on her walks Wednesday and Thursday,on Wednesday it was 32F and didn't need a coat,didn't see any pals and on Thursday's walks giving herself a shake,she needed a coat Thursday,was 16F to start the day,we were near Buddy's house and he was already barking and was when when we went by.Both days,Heidi clawed at my pants to get going then follows me to my room where I get read and she tries and nip at my toes.

Friday's walk

Heidi on her walk Friday.didn't need a coat,was 32F,met a man along the way on Jane Street and he spoke to us.No walk today,raining,she had her look outside,we told her it was raining,she didn't bother me about going out.We have been down here,Heidi and I,Mom and I went to the Dollar store,she was bad while we were gone pooped by the fireplace,she didn't get out for a walk,she has been out to the patio twice,she is too much in a hurry to see us in the morning to do anything.She had her snacks,now snoozing in the chair.Mom is going to help serve lunch after a funeral today for a 23 year old man who was hit head on earlier this week at 3:30 in the morning,a 20 year old lady crossed the center line and hit him,she is still in hospital and charges are pending against her.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-17-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Last Week's Walks

Heidi on her walks form December 9th to 15th,no friends on these walks,when she was wearing her coat,it was anywhere from 19F to around 27F,with not was around the freezing mark or higher.

Heidi's Walks:Monday to Wednesday

Heidi on her walk Monday,was wet and in the mid to high 30's,her walk on Tuesday,it was in the low 40's it had been raining Tuesday morning so we waited till late morning,she saw the mailman,wanted to greet him,we went on,he was busy and on today's walk,it was 28F today,no pals were we saw on any day,saw Buddy in the distance being walked by his owner,we didn't see each other.

Heidi's Walks December 20th,22md,23rd and 24th

Heidi on her walks December 20th,22nd,23rd and 24th,in pictures 2-4 it had snowed during the early morning hours of Saturday,got about an inch,about gone now,storm supposed to be coming in later Wednesday into Thursday,maybe as much as 6 inches.We didn't see any pals today or any of the days,probably getting ready for Christmas.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-27-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Hi, Heidi! I see you got some snow and you might get more! But you still go for a walk, even if it has snowed - That way you can get out and check on your neighborhood! I hope you'll see your pals again soon on your walks.

Heidi Walk,12/26/12

Heidi on her walk around the block yesterday licking her nose,it was a cold and windy one 21F,no pals were seen,no walk today,it snowed 5 inches overnight into this morning,would have been too deep for her to walk,roads weren't plowed here until just before noon hour.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-28-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Heidi Walk 12/28/12

Heidi on her walk this morning,was a cold one 14F,lots of snow,she met neighbor Diane Ogden and got a belly rub from her,she had a spring in her step after we got going again,was happy to see someone.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-01-2013 at 02:04 PM.