Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Walks1

Heidi's Walks1

This thread is for pictures of Heidi's walks,this suggestion came from Annette(chocolatepuppy)I thank her for it.First two are of Heidi's walk on Sunday morning,as usual,she bugged me by pawing at me and then comes after me,nipping at my feet.It was a cold morning for a walk 41F,we did see one dog on this walk,Buddy the German Shepherd,he was out in his backyard barking at us as we went by,Heidi on today's walk,she got a little wet by walking in some grass,she was pu in the chair to start with to mom and back up with me then got down and wanted to go on a walk,she was nipping at me feet again,bit a small toe of mine,wasn't happy with her.We walked up Jane Street,the crossing guard was in her car,she didn't see us,most times Heidi wants to go early and the crossing guard doesn't start until 8 a.m.It was a little warmer today 48F,probably no walk tomorrow,rain in the morning.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Blog Entries

Heidi

Awww, Heidi is so very cute!

Oh boy, 41F is a cool morning for a walk! We've had 3 nice days in a row, so I hope this lovely weather finds its way to you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cool Walk

Heidi on her walk this morning,a cool one 41F.Before the walk,sat in my chair and looked out,saw neighbor Diane Ogden walk by,Heidi started whimpering then got down and started pawing my pants and that is all she need to get going,no pals on the walk today,she goes early so that's why she sees no friends.

She looks very determined for this walk! "Doggie with a Mission!" Ha ha haaa

Heidi sure seems to enjoy her walks! I know she has many friends along the way!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Heidi met a dog

Heidi on her walk this morning, a little warmer today, 54F.Heidi sat with me in the chair and looked out,after a few minutes got down and clawed at me to go.We met a Sealyham Terrier from the Catholic church,the had a great greeting for each other,both wanted to get to the other at the same time.A little further on,Buddy the German Shepherd barked at us and that was that for seeing friends today.It was windy in the morning,has clouded in now and have had some showers,not a present.

Friday's walk

Heidi on her walk Friday morning,wasn't too cool 54F,she had her look outside from the chair then was whining and go down and looked at me and started pawing me so off we went.We saw no pals Friday,did hear a little dog bark at us when we went by a house on Southway Drive.it rained overnight into this morning,haven't gone on a walk yet.may wait until this afternoon once the road dries up.

Heiid meets Hershey

Heidi on her walk late this afternoon around 4:30.Heidi met Hershey,a female Chocolate Lab down the street she has seen before,she was on their front lawn,its owner was out there with her daughter Amelia,Heidi gave Hershey kisses and got a belly rub from the daughter Amelia,Hershey is 11,had a birthday on Wednesday,still celebrating it.We later went by Buddy's house,he was on the front step with his owner,he somehow missed us,was going to bark but his owner told him no so he didn't.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-24-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Nice to meet a new friend, isn't it Heidi?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Heidi! I like how you let Barry know it's time for your walk, and how you meet up with other dogs and people as you walk!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sunday and Monday's walk

First two are from Sunday's walk,she pawed at me to go on this one ,no dogs on this walk,it was 41F and the rest form today's walk,pawed at men again,I try to ignore her,it doesn't work,it was cooler today 36F,no pals today,but had to be careful on Southway Drive,a idiot coming around the corner was going fast and right by where we were ,wasn't happy with that it ended up at top end of Orchardview Boulevard then on Prince to two cars going full speed turned left on Prince Street from the wrong side of the street,one of these days,someone is going to go to the hospital or will 6 feet under,they are talking about reducing speeds on residential streets to 20 M.P.H. ,hope it happens,it is terrible the way cars drive around illegal left turns and not stopping at stop signs.

Tuesday and Wednesday's Walk

First three are from Tuesday's walk,Buddy barked at her and that was it for dogs,it was 50F to start the day,she got down out of the chair and looked at me and pawed at me to go so we did.These next three are today's walk,looked and pawed at me to go,we saw a man from the Catholic church walking a Sealyham Terrier,they greeted each other,further up Liberty Street,were passing a small guy ,he was on a cell phone,he saw Heidi and said "Hi Puppy",most people we pass are kids who pass us as if we aren't there,on Prince Street,saw a Black Lab,he was answering a call of nature so didn't greet Heidi then another lady further on said Hi to her.

Thursday's Walk

Heidi on her cool walk this morning,did her usual at looking at me and then pawing me to go,it was 41 F and cool,no pals today.Heidi wants to go so early,we never get to see the crossing guard anymore,she doesn't start until 8,we are basically done our walk well before that.

It is so nice that Heidi gets a nice long walk when the weather permits. Looks like she does enjoy
    them and you have a pretty nice neighbood to walk through.Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt