Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Walks1

I see you're not a fair weather kind of girl Heidi! You still want to go walking!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Heidi's Walks October 24th and 25th

First two are form Heidi's walk on Wednesday,no pals on this walk and the rest of them from Thursday's walk,the last is blurry but there was a Bichon in the window looking at Heidi,Heidi saw the dog as well.No walks the last 3 days,rain and this coming doesn't sound well when the remnants of Hurricane Sandy bringing about 4 inches of rain from Monday to Wednesday and strong,gusty winds,37 to about 55mph.Showers and gusty winds on Thursday and Friday so won't be doing leaves a until it is dry enough.probably in another week.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-29-2012 at 04:05 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi's Walk October 26th

Heidi on her walk Friday morning down Prince Street,saw kids going ot school,a lady walking with some of then gave her a pet,has not had a walk since due to wet weather and wind.

Heidi's Walk Today

Heidi on her walk this morning,she was barking at something in the second picture,I was right there and saw nothing,she may have been hearing or seeing things.This was her first walk since last Friday,it has rained here since Saturday,Heidi was happy to get out and walk,she saw two men pruning a tree and while going by her tail was going,I told her they were busy working.Cool today ,around 43F,it was cloudy then sunny and a gusty Northwest wind.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-06-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Heidi's walks November 3rd and 4th

First two of Heidi's walk on Saturday,no pals,I was going to do Leaves for Doreen Olinski,Heidi was right with me,thought I was going to take her on a walk,she,she nosed her leash so I took her out.The last picture is of Sunday's walk,it was a short one,done before getting ready for church,was in the low 30's F,we saw Sam the Poodle and Tessa the Bichon,we were too far from them to go and greet them.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-09-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Hi, Heidi, walking girl! I know I've said this before and I'm saying it again -- you have such cute feet! You look like you're wearing fuzzy slippers
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi's Walks This Weeek

Pictures of Heidi's walks from Monday to today.the first two from Monday's walk,next one is Tuesday's walk,no pals with these walks,Wednesday's walk,next two are from yesterday,didn't see any dogs but we heard them bark from inside and outside of houses and on today's walk,no pals again,been cool this week from 25F to 32F today,Heidi has been wearing her coat this week,not today,it was a short walk around the block,Mom is going to get her a new coat,this one is getting little snug.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-12-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Heidi's Walks Sunday and Monday

Heidi on her walk Sunday morning before church,saw neighbor Diane Ogden washing her car and went over and got a belly rub and on today's walk,he friend Buddy the German Shepherd barked at us as we went by his house.

Hi, Heidi! What a cute coat you're wearing! We've had a blast of chilly air the past couple of days, so everyone is switching from raincoats to winter gear.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi's Walks Tuesday ,Wednesday and Today

Heidi on her walk Tuesday,the enxt one Wednesday,saw a Bichon way down on parkway Crescent,not time to greet and on today's walk,no pals on Tuesday's and today's walk,cooler,form the low 20'sF to around 32F today,Heidi wore her coat in two of the pictures,had her hair cut yesterday,couldn't wait to get in there,,was in a crate when we went and got her,was whining,rode on my lap on the way there and back,whine most of the way there.She had a pink scarf on,had to take kit off today,was biting at it.Heidi weighed 19.6 pounds yesterday and 18.8 today,the loss of weight probably to do with all the hair that came off her.

11. I know i dont post for much of beans anymore,, but i still drop by an see youre little fuzzbucket anyway. yeppers,, i still cant get enough of her cuteness

Heidi's walks:Sunday,Tuesday and today

Heidi on her walks Sunday,Tuesday and Wednesday,there was a walk Monday,I accidentally deleted the picture.Heidi do her usual bugging by clawing my pants,jumping up and kissing me so I go and get ready to go and she is right behind me.temperatures have ranged from the high 20'sF to the low 30's.we saw Doreen's neighbor Tilly,she said hi to H,no pals out,maybe too cold for them.Heidi wasn't wearing a coat,had a short walk up Parkway Avenue and back home.

Hi, Heidi! Seems like it is that time of year, some days you need a coat and some days you are okay without one. I've been switching back and forth between a couple of jackets depending on the temperature. I really like the red with your coat colors!

Foggy Walk , Cloudy Walk

Heidi on her walk yesterday and the fog up the street on Parkway Crescent ,couldn't see Doreen Olinski's house,,got to Parkway Avenue,couldn't see down the West end of it and down there looked back where we came from and couldn't see it,got back home,couldn't see up Flett Street and on today's walk,was cloudy and 48F,had some rain after we were back,now sunny and 50F and windy,cooling off tonight to 30F and flurries tomorrow,Heidi may need her coat tomorrow.No pals seen on these walks,probably too early for them,not for Heidi.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-27-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Snowy Walk

Heidi on today's walk and the snow on Parkway Crescent.She clawed at me to go,she followed me to my bedroom,right at my feet nipping them then follows down to the laundry where I get my coat.It was a cool and sunny day,28F on the walk,we had a dusting of snow sometime after 4 this morning,parts of the streets had snow,driveways as well and our patio had snow too.We saw no pals today,like I said yesterday,was too early for them and not for Heidi.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-27-2012 at 06:53 PM.