Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flaffy Boy

Flaffy Boy

Wow Mom, you sure do love your boy, but isn't that what it's all about? Good for you. Yes, he is handsome and sounds like a ton of fun. Thanks for keeping him leashed outside; that's the perfect solution! Happy COTD, handsome Flaffy.

Blog Entries

Flaffy

Flaffy is COTD, her royal highness Flafster is magnificent! She really is beautiful and she's Canadian The world is a far better place with Flaffy in it Please give her a belly smooch from me, peace and love from British Columbia

Blog Entries

oops

Sorry, Flaffys a boy, gotta wake up before I do this next time. SO Sorry Flaffy and mom

Ohhhh, Flaffy! You are handsome and beautiful! Your blue eyes, your full coat -- simply magnificent! I would be delighted to carry out your requests Please have your mum give your beautiful coat a gentle pet or two from me, because I bet you are very soft to pet! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Flaffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Pretty boy Flaffy

What a beautiful boy you are Flaffy, and what a wonderful Momma you have. I wish evey kitty and puppy dog in the whole world had a wonderful home like yours. I love your story, and it sounds like you are very well behaved for such a young guy. I suggest that your Momma get you a little girl companion, so you have some company while she is away at work. Just a thought . They are always better in twos. Congrats Flaffy (love your name, too), on being COTD today and everyday. God Bless you both .

Dearest Flaffy, what a gorgeous big white fluffy Persian boy you are! And so full of warmth and spirit and Purrrrrsonality too.. No wonder your Meowmie loves you so very much, she's even written a song to sing to you!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Flaffy! May you and Meowmie enjoy a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

a flaffy song

thank you for writing a song and singing to flaffy.. that show that he is special kitty.. we sing to salmon a salmon cheer and a david song to david(rip).. so wriing a song to flaffy show that he is the king of the home.. .. i think flaffy is totally beautful and a real sweet heart.. glory to king flaffy of the home.. you get kitty treats for your cat of the day honours.. be a good boy and lovely kitty today and always.. 20120917.1046

Beautiful Flaffy!

Hi Flaffy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud Mommy as well! Yes, your Mommy loves you dearly, is so very proud of her beautiful boy, and rightfully so!

What a stunning beauty you are, Flaffy (your coat, those eyes), and more importantly, such a loyal and loving best friend to your equally devoted and doting Mom! And of course you're spoiled rotten! Who could resist that face anything! I know just what your Mommy means when she says she could go on and on, singing your praises! But no worries, Mom, you did one great job describing just how special your sweet baby boy is...breathtakingly beautiful, packed with personality, and the BEST friend and furry soul mate a human could hope! And I must say, if you should ever choose to go that route, Flaffy, a career in kitty modeling awaits you! (That shot of you posing in the flower bed is gorgeous!!!)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more; enjoying a walk outside in your garden, chowing down on some fresh, home cooked meat, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Flaffy!
    P.S...Love Flaffy's song! hehe (I sing a personally penned song to my kids, too.)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute and really loved booyy ! Most of the things you say about your Flaffy could be apply to my little Sanka. You're the kind of pet "master" (pet mummy ?) I love, those who are devoted to their little fur ball, the way you talk about him shows how much you love him, and I think it's very important ! I'm sure Flaffy is a happy boy ! He is really beautiful !

Flaffy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It sounds like you are your mommy's heart kitty for sure!!! Please thank her for sharing precious you with us, ok? Your sweet pictures sure made me smile. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Flaffy, What a beautiful boy you are! It's too bad your human doesnt say good things about you (just kidding of course). From the writeup there is no doubt but that your mom loves you very much. I can see why; you are so handsome. It sounds as if you are very agreeable and loving also. BTW I liked the little song. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Flaffy, you are such a handsome boy. Congrats to you and your mommy for being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

13. Flaffy! What a cute name to go with such a fluffy cute boy! And a fun filled lover boy to boot! Congrats to Flaffy! Cat of the Day!!

And I thought that I was crazy about my cats...lol!

Flaffy - I loved reading about you! I can tell that your mama adores you...and so do we!
    You are such a beautiful smart boy! May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Flaffy!

You're gorgeous Flaffy! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla