Thread: Shiba!

Hybrid View

Shiba!

Hi Shiba you are such a cute boy. I would love to give you lots of belly rubs. Happy dotd to you!

Shiba... What a pretty baby you are. If you came and lived with me I would give you lots of belly rubs
    like I do my yorkie. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how handsome you are.

Linda

Shiba is so adorable. I love his little furry white paws and his big brown eyes make my heart melt. I love that he is brave from a distance.

Enjoy your day sweet Shiba. Have your owner give you belly rubs for me too.

Blog Entries

Shiba

Shiba is outrageously cute and adorable! Loved seein' his weeness today Peace and love

Adorable Shiba!

Howdy Shiba! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!
    What an adorable boy you are, Shiba! Your white bib and fluffy white "slippers," that black button nose and those big, love filled brown eyes are chick magnets, for sure! Thanks to your human for including so many precious pics along with your bio.! Oh, what a face, and that shot of you posing amongst those pretty pink flowers is heart melting! "Brave from a distance?" You sound like my Lab, Star! You're not fooling anyone, Shiba! It's clear you're a mush bucket and a lover boy at heart, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid as handsome, as joyful, as people loving as you, sweetheart!
    I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Shiba! I'm sure there will be no shortage of belly rubs on the today's menu!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and belly rubs to you on your big day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shiba in Poland, You are ADORABLE!! What a cutie you are! I'd like to hold you and play with you and I'm sure my Sissy would play with you. I enjoyed all your photos. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!