Thread: Dominic!!!

Dominic!!!

Good morning Dominic! You're just the cutest little guy! I'd love to watch you roll around in your ball. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

My Dominic

I'm super thrilled that my little Dominic got picked! So exciting!

Blog Entries

Dominic

Dominic could not BE cuter!! I love his sweet, sincere little face and his lovely fur coat Who could resist Dominic? No one, thats who Have the very best day, peace and love

Adorable Dominic!

Hi there Dominic! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud mommy Sherri, too! Oh, cuteness OVERLOAD!!! What a a precious, simply irresistible little hammie you are; your photo spread has my heart melted into a puddle of mush! If anyone could turn a brunette lover into a blond lover it's you, Dominic! You may not have been what your mom thought she was looking for that fateful day at the pet shop, but it's clear you're just what she wanted all along! How lucky she is to have a furkid as sweet and gentle, as cuddly and people loving as you, Dominic! And how neat that you were named after the person who made your and your mommy's love match a reality...Dominic! You're the best, Dominic, truly a treasure, and so very worthy of the title Pet of the Day, EVERY day!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, little man!!! I hope you and your mom Sherri are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration! (I have a feeling one little furry one is going to be EXTRA spoiled today!)
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Dominic! Please have your mom give you an extra serving of corn for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dominic what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I would love to find a hammy in my glass that looked just like you!!! What fun it must be to have you for a best friend. You even have your own flying saucer. How cool is that? Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. Thank you for the smiles your sweet pictures gave me.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Dominic!

What a cute lil' guy! And sweet and smart too! Enjoy being Pet of the Day, Dominic!