My dog is very sick and I am very afraid that he is not going to make it through the night.
I took him to the vet yesterday and they said he had a raging infection. He is diabetic and
was fine as late as thursday night. He didn't eat on friday but other than that he didn't seem
sick. I decided to take him to the vet yesterday because it was the weekend and I wanted to
make sure if there was anything wrong I could catch it early. Well, apparently I wasn't early
enough because he is much worse today. He can't even walk today. I feel so bad, I don't
know what else to do for him. I have sat most of the day with him wrapped up in a blanket.
I hope its making him feel secure but I think i'm doing it more for myself because i'm so lost
and broken up about this. He has always been so close to me and this is just killing me. I know
I probably sound over dramatic but its the way I feel. They gave him fluids yesterday and an
antibiotic that is supposed to work for two weeks. Please if you can pray for Bailey. I'm not
ready to let him go.