Thread: Milkiey!!!

Milkiey!!!

You're an adorable little guy Milkiey! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello little Milkiey, You certainly are cute and I like your color. Sorry you lost an ear but your human says it doesnt bother you. I hope you and your human have many more years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Marvelous Milkiey!

Hi Milkiey! Happy Pet of the Day!
    What an adorable little albino Hedgie you are! Your sweet face, that precious pink nose, those beautiful ruby red eyes, could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! How lucky your human is to have you to cuddle under those blankets with, warming his/her body AND heart! And while I sorry to hear you were injured by your former cagemate, that little nip taken out of your ear doesn't detract from your beauty one bit! It's clear your human found his (or her) 4 legged soul mate, a best friend for life in you, Milkiey, and I hope for you both, many more years of shared love and companionship!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet little one, being loved and spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Milkiey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Milkiey

Milkiey is almost unbearably adorable! What a wonderful wee hedgehog indeed! I sure enjoyed seeing Milkiey as POTD, no wonder you love him so much Peace and love

Milkiey what an adorable hedgehog you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure gave me a smile on this gloomy day. I've never seen a headgehog in person but would love too. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. Enjoy your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milkiey!

What a cute lil' critter - lol! Enjoy being Pet of the Day!