Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy first GOTCHA Day, my darling Huckleberry and Sligo!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLee View Post
    Thank you so much for resizing the photos for me. I'm thrilled to finally be able to share visual confirmation of my sweet big boys! You're the best!!!
    You're very welcome. I was very happy to do it. They sure are handsome and deserve to be admired by all the PT members here.

Happy, Happy Gotcha Day fellas - you two are sure handsome and quite clearly, know where home is and the best snuggle spots. Thanks KAK for letting us all enjoy these two gorgeous boys.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Happy Gotcha Day boys!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you all for your kind comments. The boys have been comforting me today: I'm down with a bad cold. I'm not sure why they think providing tummy rubs cures sneezing and coughing, but they may be onto something.

Thank you all!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLee View Post
    Thank you all for your kind comments. The boys have been comforting me today: I'm down with a bad cold. I'm not sure why they think providing tummy rubs cures sneezing and coughing, but they may be onto something.

Thank you all!
    I'm so sorry to hear that you have a cold but having two furry nurses by your side will help you feel a bit better. I hope you get well soon.

Weirdly enough, it does seem to help. At least until I get a coughing fit that shakes the bed. Then they go explore the kibble bowls for a while.

My dear boys in general make good nurses though. I'm so glad to have them.

Thanks for your photographic magic: I'm glad the rest of PT can see their handsome faces.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/