Thread: Adorable, dancing Archimedes!

Hybrid View

Adorable, dancing Archimedes!

Hi Archimedes! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a beautiful, joyful, fun loving 'Tiel you are, Archimedes! I just love your featured photo! What a perfect background to compliment those cheery orange "cheeks!" And how sweet are those videos of you doing your "thing!" You really can whistle like a champ, and dance, too; what a talent! And what an extra special treat it was, seeing you with your beloved Odette! Those are some pretty spiffy digs you two share, complete with all the requisite "bells and whistles!" It's clear you two are very much loved by your person, and rightfully so! She/he is doubly blessed to have you and Odette as her/his best feathered friends, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Archimedes! I hope you and Odette are enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, singing and dancing the day away, being spoiled to the max!

Love and cuddle and little kisses to you, adorable Archimedes, and to lovely Odette, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Archimedes what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to not only see your wonderful pictures but see you in action on your videos. You certainly brightened up my gloomy, rainy day. What fun it must be having you and Odette for best friends. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous boy Archimedes! I bet you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Odette are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla