Thread: Holly

Holly

Hello Holly, I hope you're having a good day and havent been scared yet. Poor girl; you're afraid of many things, arent you? Were you gotten as a puppy or a grown dog? It sounds as if your family tries very hard to keep you from eating things that you shouldnt but I know how that goes. We can try our best and still our dog (or puppy) might get something it shouldnt have. I hope the rest of your life is without allergies and try not to eat bad things, ok? Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Holly!

Hi Holly! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful Pittie girl you are, Holly; love that smile!

I cringed when I read that you were being "marketed" at a flea market! I can only imagine the sorts of "homes" you might have ended up in! But thankfully you were chosen by a loving and committed family, one that would love you unconditionally, "quirks" and all! Great thanks to them for never giving up on you, and to your Daddy in particular, for choosing to go the extra mile to heal you when you were sick! Every pup should be so lucky, to have a family as patient and devoted as yours, Holly. And of course every family should know the love a furkid as sweet, as special as you! And hopefully with time you'll be able to conquer those fears. But regardless, your family will always be there for you, to soothe away the fears!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl! It was a honor to meet you, to have the chance to pay tirubute to you and all that mean to your family! I hope you're treated to an extra special Dog of the Day celebration, treated to all your big heart desires, and more! (But nothing bad to "eat!")
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Holly!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-15-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, brown and white Holly! Your life had a bit of a scary start, and you have some health challenges. But you have a very caring family to help you through them! I like the picture of you waiting for a gentle tummy rub --- here, I'll give you one *rub, rub*! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Holly and a very long, happy, healthy life!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Holly,

So happy to meet you & see your pictures today sweetie. After reading your story, I am so glad to
    know that your family didn't give up on your health problems.It is so good to see you now, healthy and
    happy, pretty girl. Enjoy your special day as our honored & special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of hug & kisses for your sweet face. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Girl...

You have the gentlest face Sweetheart.

No need to ever be left in the dark..... my Flicka was terrified of the dark... and it took 2 years to get past that.. but there is no need for darkness if you cant get past it.

The Blimps I understand. The engines emit a particular frequency... some double blade helicopters do too. Some animals pick up on those frequencies and arent good with them.

Hugs for you Sweetie.. the world can be a scarey place.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

You're such a pretty girl Holly! Just look at that face! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla