Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Sweet Pouncierge the Sweet

Hybrid View

My Sweet Pouncierge the Sweet

Has passed on in her sleep , I would think close to nine yeras old.
    I am stunned as she showed no signs of illness and indeed was playing with my Empress and Jo Jo quite well.

My Pouncierge was one of the most beautiful Cats ever , and I will miss My Dear Little Oriental Shorthair.
    I know that she has her Wings of Silver and Gold and all of her Angel Companions have taken her to Paradise.
    Until we meet again, My Little Wonder Cat

My Poor Miquelito is heartbroken they came together from the Cattery
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My Pouncierge will be with Her Awesome Angel Friends in Heaven.

My Dear Little Pouncierge, her first photos.

You will always be My Little Lady, Pouncierge

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

I am so sorry to hear of Pouncierge's passing. At least she did not have to suffer and she will find lots of family at Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry. May she rest in peace.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am sorry to hear this. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gary I am so sorry to hear this and what a shock it must be for you and all your kitties. May she rest in peace, dear sweet soul.

Please give Miquelito extra hugs as he must be feeling very lonely without his best buddy.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

i am so sorry to hear of your kittys passing, she sounded delightful, they take a little piece of our heart with them don't they gary? be thinking of you , i am sure she is up there with my ellie and ash , they will be greeting her with open paws, my heartfelt sympathy to you at this very sad time. HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh Gary I am sorry to hear this of Pouncierge. She's in heaven playing with those of the Found Cat Hotel that have passed over the Rainbow Bridge before her.

RIP Pouncierge.

Hugz Gary.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

So very sorry to hear of your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Much too young to leave the earth.

I'm so sorry uncle Gary
    My heart is with you and your other cats

Love and hugs from me and purrs from Sophie
    RIP Little Pouncierge
    astrid

Little Pouncierge, sweet tabby pointy face . You passed so peacefully in your sleep, secure in knowing you were loved so very very much.

Fly with your Angel friends, dear girl.

Gary, I am so sorry to read this. HUGS to you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LES here. RIP Pouncierge. You were a beautiful kitty Princess and your Dad loved you very much! The only fault cats have is that they do not live long enough!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Gary. At least he passed peacefullly.

Love and hugs

Donna and the fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

The only consolation is that Pouncierge is once again with her Dear Friends the Siamese Six Pack and her Big Fellows Joseph, Moose , Michael and Panther
    I am sad though that Jo Jo has lost his surrogate Momma soon soon.
    I will see you once more Pouncierge in love.
    One Fine Day