Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taco, the purr monster!

Hey, you are the best looking Taco I've EVER seen. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, darling boy!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Quote Originally Posted by tacotango View Post
    He is tucking in to a bowl of kitty loaf as a treat for lunch and being treated like the king of the castle that he is.

He has meowed his thanks to all for the kind words and attention. Thanks to petoftheday.com for making our beautiful baby boy cat of the day!
    How lovely to hear that Taco has been enjoying his celebrations. They should, of course, go on for a week.
    Please give your precious boy a cuddle from me. I hope your will share more photos of Taco with us as he grows up.

3. Quote Originally Posted by tacotango View Post
    I'm 1/2 of Taco's family. we love our little man to bits and we do have his welfare in mind as he is still a baby and our choice to let him be an outdoor cat was made for us. We adopted him at 6 months old from a shelter, he had been given up by a family as they were moving and could not take him with them. He was an outdoor lover before we got him, we kept him inside for 3 weeks during which he was constantly pining to be outside again. He doesn't stay out for long stretches, varying between 5 minutes and an hour at a time most of which he simply hangs out in our car port and around the apartment block. So thank you for the advice on keeping him an indoor cat but we simply cannot.
    But today isn't about that, it's about celebrating him as our baby and lavishing him with attention. He is tucking in to a bowl of kitty loaf as a treat for lunch and being treated like the king of the castle that he is.

He has meowed his thanks to all for the kind words and attention. Thanks to petoftheday.com for making our beautiful baby boy cat of the day!
    Please do not apologize. We all do what is best for our kitties. Indeed it is time to celebrate! At least a week of celebration sounds about right!

Taco!

Taco...you have the sweetest expression on your face, especially with those dilated pupils - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, cutie!