The improvement didn't last long, unfortunately. Last night in bed, it was two "seizures" - if that's what they really are, one this a.m. after we got up, and another halfway fainting spell shortly after that. I say halfway since he didn't go all the way down - was just staggering - and since it happened when he was under the dining room table, then it was the chair legs holding him up. And these episodes always come on after he coughs. I'm beginning to really blame the weather a lot, since with yesterday's storms it was horribly humid and I ended up turning the a.c. back on. Maybe he has a delayed reaction to heat/humidity, rather than immediate. Even tho it's cooler and less humid today, I'm still leaving it on for a while.
So now we're playing the adjust medicine doses again. I called his vet - again - this a.m. and she said to go back to the higher dose of the heart med, and to give him his fluid pill 3 times each day, rather than just 2, and see if that helps. He has coughed some, but not a whole lot and with no other effects afterward. He hasn't had anymore of his episodes since the 2nd one this a.m., so all I can do is hope that this works.

He still needs prayers and positive vibes - please............