Thread: Hi Everybody!

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to say hi to everybody & send a big thanks & love out to all my PT friends! I'm home until next surgery in October. I have no knee in & still on home antibiotics for 6 more days. Almost done. I hope to get a new knee in Oct. My girls are both good & still with my friend. I havn't seen them in awhile & it's so hard. Definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done. I still can't take care of them so I know it's for the best. It will be a huge reunion when I get the new knee. I hope all of you & your babies are great. All of you take care & please kiss all of my PT furbuddies for me. I love you all!!!

Oh, welcome HOME! We missed you very much, but not as much as your girls, I am sure!
    I've Been Frosted

Glad to hear you are home right now,you rest up for that operation and you will be as good as new and be able to see Daisy and Delilah real soon.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Oh My! I'm sure you miss your babies so much. Good Luck when you have surgery.

Hello there. It's so good to hear from you "in person", so to speak. So sorry that you have had so much trouble with your knee.
    It is good to know that you are resting up to re-do the surgery. Best of luck with surgery this time around. I know your kitties will
    be so thankful when you get home & healed up again.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

So good to "see" you here!! Now, once you get that new knee, we expect to have pictures of it

I agree, it's so nice to see you around again! We've missed you! I'm sure your girls miss you desperately. Hope the new knee helps and the surgery goes well, then maybe you can finally post again Good luck!

TERRY!!! Hi there!!!! I am glad you got a chance to post on here. Gosh I can't imagine having NO knee, sounds icky. Keep up with the meds regime and get strong so you can get on with the next step.

My friend up here had a knee replacement on July 20th. A week in hospital with that CPM (constant passive motion machine), then 3 weeks in Rehab with the machine plus OT and PT. Then home with more PT. She is walking with one crutch now, and building her strength. I pray you get the same great care I have seen her having, and that things so smoothly for you this time around.

Great to see you post! Praying for wonderful results on the October surgery - keep us posted!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Terry! Good to hear from you! I hope things go well and you're up and around and can bring your babies home soon!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Terry, I'm so glad that you're home now and able to post here again. I hope that your surgery goes well and that you'll recover quickly. Please take care.