Thread: Timmie's story of life

Timmie's story of life

This is the real story about Timmie how the found him on a South spanish beach and what happend further on with him ... i hope you enjoy the movie

Maybe it looks a bit sad at the beginning but I will you all to know he is a very happy little doggy here and I will you all to know what happend to these animals in Spain (also in other south countries like greece, turkey etc) Spanish people are extreem brute to the animals .. greyhounds are be hanging to death in trees when they couldn't hunt anymore or they break their legs, let them starve etc .. streetdogs are brought to killingshelters.. they keep this animals for 10 days mostly without food or water and after 10 days they mostly be killed... but this story is about my dog so..... he was a spanish founded dog on the beach

Goodness, that is such a cute little dog and such a wonderful story! I watched a video of a little dong running in and out of the water just a day or two ago that looked just like this one... I bet it was the same dog.. It was so funny how he just ran in and out of the water non stop.. You could tell he really loved the water.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Goodness, that is such a cute little dog and such a wonderful story! I watched a video of a little dong running in and out of the water just a day or two ago that looked just like this one... I bet it was the same dog.. It was so funny how he just ran in and out of the water non stop.. You could tell he really loved the water.

Was this the video you saw? http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...e-at-the-beach

Timmie is a very lucky little fellow to be loved & cared for by wonderful people. I wish all dogs could experience such kindness.
    We had a dog when my kids were little that looked just like Timmie. His name was Skipper.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    yes the small movie of timmie at the beach is this small dog indeed... the movie at the beach was taken last sunday... this one is about his true life what happend to him before i adopted him.. i have him since half of june 2012( now 13 weeks)

Timmie is a cross yorkshire x shih tsu a golden of color... but with a golden heart.
    Sometimes he thinks he is a seal