Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Rafaello the Snow Leopard

Ice Rafaello the Snow Leopard

Wow Rafaello what a stunningly handsome young man you are. Your face really reminds me of a snow leopard. I have never before seen a white Bengal and of course this coloring makes you very special.
    Kiri and Orion here think you are a very good boy as you meow at the door only after the alarm clock went off. They think it is ok to come in half an hour earlier and to make sure breakfast time is not missed.
    Tell your humans we want to see more pictures of you and congratulations on being our wonderful Cat of the Day today

Rafaello

What a handsome boy, that is a great "Hollywood close up" photo! Keep warm in Russia, and don't go out in the snow or your parents might lose you with that great white coat. Happy COTD from America.

How handsome

Rafaello, you are so handsome. Congrats on being the Cat of the Day. I am sure your parents are proud of you for this attention. You are loved, that is for sure.

Congratulations, again, from the state of Vermont, USA.

I hope you get lots of extra treats today, to celebrate!

WOW! GORGEOUS!

Love your name too. What a beautiful and handsome cat to be our COTD today.

I don't blame you for meowing at the bedroom door. I would meow too if I was out there.

Enjoy your day and ask for lots of treats and lovin!!!

Rafaello is stunning!!!

Greetings Rafaello! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    What a jaw dropping beauty you are, Rafaello! Barbra nailed it! You do remind me of a snow leopard! Your snow white coat and markings, those luminous ice blue eyes, take my breath away! Props to the very talented photographer for capturing you in all of your magnificence! What a closeup! I only wish she/he had included more pics! There's definitely a career in kitty super modeling, in Hollywood, there for the taking, should you choose to go the super star route! But I'm sure there's no place you'd rather be than right there in beautiful Russia, watching over and loving on, your humans, bringing endless joy to their days!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your big dayin the spotlight. No doubt your Mom and Dad will be spoiling you EXTRA rotten, today!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, magnificent Rafaello!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

ошеломляющий! Rafaello, you lit up my screen this morning, and those eyes!! My coworker said the look like gems, and she's absolutely right! You are just stunning!

счастливый кошка в день!! Есть замечательный праздник!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Rafaello is quite a Wonderful Cat, all the way from Moscow Russia.
    And Rafaello is quite the Great Litte Cat of the Future as well as he is just coming into his cathood.

WE do hope that we see more of you Rafaello , as you grow into your mayurity we would love to keep up with al these great Cats of the Future that you see and enjoy their beauty.

We are sending Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Cat ofthe Day Rafaello the Ravishing!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rafaello you are indeed a most rare and beautiful boy - white bengals don't often grace our presence and you are just spectacular. I love that you have conversations with your purrents and that you love having your picture taken. It's a beautiful thing!! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - have fun celebrating with your brother.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Rafaello sends Hello!
    We are very pleased that Rafaello is a cat of the day! Thank you all

Rafaello, you are absolutely gorgeous! Your blue eyes are just breath taking! You do look like a snow leopard. How smart of you to meow at the bedroom door after the alarm sounds, just to make sure your people are up and about! I agree with Barbara -- please ask your person to share more pictures of you -- and your Bengal sibling too, because you are beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Rafaello!

Edited at 2:25 PM to say -- Wowie, wow! I just saw more pictures of you and your Bengal sibling, Rafaello! Could you be any more beautiful, I really don't see how. I love the picture of you two making a kitten-pile, how sweet! You were a darling kitten and now you have grown up to be a beautiful, wonderful cat! I am so happy I got to see all of these! A perfect кошка of the day for sure! (Thank you, Pinot's Mom for the words-- this is the only one I recognize )
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 09-14-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Last edited by Rafaello; 09-14-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Another photos of Rafaello

Aaaaand final.... ahahaha

Bengal

What a handsome Bengal Cat. Looks like a snow leopard for sure. My 13 year old Bengal acts and runs around the house like he is 2 years old.

By the way - on this photo he is 3 month old. Feel the difference

15. Ice Rafaello! You photo makes my heart stop and transports me back to the movie Doctor Zhivago....the scene of him with his wife in a sleigh traveling through the snow - a winter wonderland.

You are a perfect representative of my (admittedly idealized) image of a Russian winter! Simply and perfectly beautiful!!

Congratulations to our Ice Blue Cat of Day! Rafaello!!