Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sinclair

Sinclair

Such a cutie! Your eyes are gorgeous, Sinclair!!!
    How could anyone give you away?!
    I am happy that everything worked out for you and you and your humans are happy together

Your eyes may have saved your life but it has anyway been difficult enough. We are so happy that you now found your place to stay and I am sure your humans ar happy whenever thay look at you. Have a treats party with your furpals and enjoy.

striking sinclair

what a beautiful kitty.....of course i would appreciate sinclairs two different-colored eyes as i have two-different color eyes also congratulations to our newest cotd!!!

Love your beautiful eyes! How could anyone abandon you? I'm so glad that things have now gone your way and you have a wonderful loving home! You deserve it!!

With <3 from the gang.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Sinclair,

You would look strikingly beautiful next to my three black cats. Why don't you wander east to New Hartford so that I could admire your beautiful eyes up close and personal.

Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Sinclair you look just like my Andy would look if he was wearing one blue colored contact! What a horrible man to say "the cat comes with the apartment!" Would he leave his human child for the next tenant?! Not to worry, though, Sinclair because all has worked out so well for you little one. You are enjoying a wonderful life and I for one couldn't be happier for you! My Andy (also extremely affectionate - could there be a white 'affectionate' gene?) sends lots of purrs and head bumpies to you on your special day. Hooray for Sinclair - today's Cat of the Day!!

Good HOme

I would also say that SInclair deserves a nice home after all the abandonment that he suffered. Makes me wonder what happened to his siblings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sinclair =^..^=

Congratulations on being COTD Sinclair!! You are a beautiful kitty!! I'm soooo glad you have a warm loving home now. Two very big THUMBS DOWN to the person who would have set you loose in the street!! :O( You deserve to be happy and loved!! Many cat treats for you today Sinclair!! :O)

I am so happy Sinclair has found such a home.
    I think he has a bit of Turkish Angora.

What do I see shining out of those most beautiful eyes? Love, contentment, and gratitude! Way to go Sinclair's skinparent for making room in your heart and home to adopt this beautiful big white ferret..he he he. May your day and future be as bright as your eyes!

What a beautiful, now pampered, boy! I hope that you get all the loving you deserve, and the landlord reaps the karma HE deserves. Cats who have had the worst starts often turn into grateful mushes. (Don't tell him I said that. )

Sinclair, I think you are absolutely stunning!! And I am so delighted that finally, you have a permanent home where you will be loved and cared for, for the rest of your life!!!!

Congratulations, beautiful baby with the gorgeous eyes, on being our Cat of the Day!! Something tells me you are Cat of the Day, everyday, at your new home!!!

Sinclair , you have such a striking look ...! Takes my breath away ..! I am sooooo happy you were not set loose in the street ... Now , you have a lovely home , and that's what you really deserve , hey !
    btw: is Sinclair deaf on the right side ??(blue eye)

WOW! Sinclair!

Oh, you are just purrrrfection! Your photo shows you are now happy and healthy! Great photo, and we are soooo happy that you have a loving family (and a variety of furrfriends) to spend your life with. Paw applause for Sinclair and the wonderful human who cares...catgratulations on being today's most impressive Cat of the Day! We really enjoyed your story.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Sinclair

What a gorgeous kitty! Your eyes are spectacular. What a great tail of finding your home. Enjoy you life surrounded by the love you deserve.