Thread: blitz

blitz

my landlord came down today to look at what she needs to fix blitz wanted her to play with him and she wouldnt so he got on her back and hock his nails into her back she then learned that you can not walk into my home unless you play with him first then my husband came home thought he was going to take a nap but blitz wanted some lovings first so while my husband was trying to sleep blitz got on his face and started licking his face intil he woke up

Wow , Blitz certainly wants to play , but should not be scratching your landlord.
    You will have to teach Blitz to play right, Blitz certainly is well named.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

blitz

im am trying to teach him not to but nothing seems to work with him but treats and i dont like to give him alot of treats