Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild little Karma

Wild little Karma

It's baby tabby month, little girl. If you look you will see that there have been Wanda and Raphael this month who could be your siblings. How heartwarming it was to read your story about how your mom tamed you. It reminded me of the little prince in Saint-Exupéry's fable who tamed the box by sitting with him and talking to him.
    You seem to be still prone to an adventurous life and that will always be in you. It certainly is in Kiri here who just like you is a tabby rescued from street life.
    Congratulations from big sister Kiri and from all of us here

Karma Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    It's baby tabby month, little girl. If you look you will see that there have been Wanda and Raphael this month who could be your siblings. How heartwarming it was to read your story about how your mom tamed you. It reminded me of the little prince in Saint-Exupéry's fable who tamed the box by sitting with him and talking to him.
    You seem to be still prone to an adventurous life and that will always be in you. It certainly is in Kiri here who just like you is a tabby rescued from street life.
    Congratulations from big sister Kiri and from all of us here:)
    I'll have to go look at Wanda and Raphael and read Saint-Exupéry's fable! I am indeed prone to the adventurous life, and love staying out as late as I can before going back inside due to lack of cat naps. Maybe when I'm older I'll learn to settle down a bit :) I'm glad to hear about Kiri, it's good that other cats are being helped like me ^_^

Nice name! If you are allowed outside (it sounds like you are) you need to be very careful. Maybe your Mom can make you an indoor kitty instead; much safer and you will be happier. Take care, happy COTD

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    Nice name! If you are allowed outside (it sounds like you are) you need to be very careful. Maybe your Mom can make you an indoor kitty instead; much safer and you will be happier. Take care, happy COTD
    Thank you! My mom likes to keep all of us cats outside (only when we want to go, of course) and lets us stay inside as much as we want My brother, Max, has told me she has tried to keep him inside once, but he always found a way to go outside and meet his friends.
    Thank you and you take care too

She looks so much like my kitten Lonny. Do yourself and the birds a favor, don't let little Karma outside. Too many things can happen and it's not fair to let her kill birds. I have an indoor only cat and he is very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnykitten View Post
    She looks so much like my kitten Lonny. Do yourself and the birds a favor, don't let little Karma outside. Too many things can happen and it's not fair to let her kill birds. I have an indoor only cat and he is very happy.
    Lonny is a very cute kitten I feel bad for the birds, but I have grown up with my cats allowed to go in and out as they please and do not wish to change anything. I'm glad that your cat is happy indoors, and hope he/she stays happy

Aren't you a lucky little girl Karma having your purrson wait for you to come to her and then get spoiled and loved like you should be. So tiny you are and so adorable. Have fun being Cat of the Day and enjoy having a great home baby. It was destined as is your name.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

And here we are again starting with our world tour of Cats of the Future this Kitty from the USA!!
    You are such a Dear Little Tabby with you soft pastel colors , and now you have you very own Furrever Home , your place in the sun.

Its great to see that you now have found a famiy , and that you now have your pace in the sun.

We Second Chance Found Hotel Cats are now so happy and are sending thier best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Ou Newest Cat of the Day Kosmic Karma!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Karma, What a cute little kitten you are! Your human obviously is very patient with you and loves you very much. I'm so glad you have a good home and someone to care for you. It sounds as if you have fun playing with the dog, the other cats, and catching "bugs and things". I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

10. Karma - you are denfinitely a kitty that understands "a life well lived" comes in many varieties. You found yourself a wonderful home filled with playmates and a purrson who loves and adores you. What more could a tabby cat ask?

Blessings on your adorable little head an congratulations to Karma!! Our Kat of the Day!!

Dear Karma, you are precious (but, as some know, I am a BIT partial to a Tabby!). I am so glad your purrson found you outside the front door and now you know where your heart belongs!

Happy COTD to you, sweetie, I know you'll be enjoying some extra special attention and treats today! Have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dearest Karma, what an adorable little kitten you are! We are so glad you finally allowed your Purrrson to take you home, after she waited outside for you many days. Now you have a wonderful life, with big kitty siblings and a Chihuahua and a Hoooman family.. all of whom love you very much and you love very much!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Karma! We hope it is a day full of celebration for you and your whole family, with lots of fun and lovies and extra special treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It was Karma!

Hi Karma! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a darling, simply precious classic Tabby girl you are! Your face, that sweet expression, has melted my heart into a puddle of mush!
    I was so touched by your rescue story, Karma, and give great thanks to your wonderful person for welcoming you into her home and heart, providing you with the happiest of lives...complete with furry friends! It definitely was "karma," written in the stars, that you and your family would be together, and I hope for you all many, many more happy, carefree love filled years together!Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Karma! Enjoy your big day on center stage, celebrating to the max with your Chi pup pal and kitty sibs, being spoiled rotten!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Karma what an adorable little girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. It is wonderful that you finally started to trust and love your human. Now you have a happy home and family. I hope you are enjoying your day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Loved seeing adorable little Karma as COTD! What a darling wee sweetheart, hope her day is wonderful and special just like her! Peace and love