Thread: Belly Buddy

Belly Buddy

I am a little over 6 months pregnant and my kitties are all over me. I call them my belly buddies because they are always on my belly. Down below is a picture of them. The second picture is my daughter who is really difficult for me to do photo shoots in the studio but I found that bringing the kittens in makes her laugh. The basket in the picture has 2 of the kittens in there. April and FatGirl.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	710.7 KB 
ID:	54912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	710.7 KB 
ID:	54912

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ptki.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	54913

The kitties are making darned sure Sprout grows into a cat-lover, by snuggling up to him already! And fun picture of your daughter, that's a keeper!
    I've Been Frosted

Your daughter is such a cutie pie! The cats aren't bad, either.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Your new baby will probably know what a kitty purr sounds like right away! And the kitties are looking forward to your baby, too.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

LOL thank you for the comments. I believe its true, my little guy will definitely love kitties. My daughter does, and Star, my older cat spent most of my first pregnancy on me or beside me. Kaylee loves all animals though but cats especially since we have them. We are blessed to be surrounded by so much animal love.

Cats can sense that there is a new Cat Lover on the way, and cannot way to meet the new arrival
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS