Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely Lilac

Lovely Lilac

My neighbor has two Burmese, and they DO have the best personalities of any cats I have ever met; very sweet natured. You are so lucky to have Lilac in your home. Happy COTD, Lilac.

Blog Entries

yes lovly lilac

you are very sweet kitty and have a good cotd today with catnip and treats for you on your special day.. 20120911.0518

Lilac (the cat) almost looks lilac (the color) in that picture! What an unusual color! Her fur must be incredibly soft.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gorgeous kitty! Happy COTD Lilac! Enjoy your moment and lots of cat treats!

Oh my, Lilac! You are absolutely gorgeous! Your coat looks so soft and plush! Please have your family give you some extra petting and lovies from me to celebrate your special day! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Burmese kitty Lilac!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Great Little Cat you are from the land down under you are Lilac.
    You are such a sweet Cat , your pursonality is just witten all over you face!!!

You are such a Great Cat, the pride of you friends and Family>

We Found Hotel Cats al are sending Our Ozzie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Lady Cat Friend and Our most Precious New Cat of the Day Lovey Lilac ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Lilac, My Beau was a Burmese and he was very loving and sweet natured. Congrats for being selected COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I agree with the others. Lilac is a beautiful cat. I do not believe I have ever seen a Lilac Burmese before. I would just love to snuggle that beautiful fur.

Happy COTD pretty Lilac.

Dearest little Lilac, what a beautiful lilac-colored kitty you are! And you love to be around your people, don't you, even sleeping in the same bed with them. Truly you are a lovely love-bug!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Lilac! We hope you and your family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, with lots of extra fun and lovies and special treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beauty you are and it sounds like you are a real charmer too! I bet that fur is ever so soft! Happy COTD Lilac, enjoy your special day and hope you get treated like the princess you seem to be!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Blog Entries

Lilac

Lilac is truly exquisit, sounds like she has a wonderful life! Hope she celebrates her special day with all her favorite activities and surrounded by her lovin' peeps, peace and love

Hello Lilac in Australia, You certainly are a pretty girl and it sounds as if you have a wonderful sweet personality. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

13. Lilac! You are the first lilac-colored cat I have ever seen! Spectacular! And aren't you the plushiest looking love bug? I would love to see you strolling down the street on your "walkies"!

Congrats to Lilac - our Cat of the Day!!

Lilac what a beauty you are!!!

It was certainly a treat to see your lovely pictures and meet you today. What fun it must be to have you as a best friend. I bet you charm everyone you meet when you are out walking on your leash. Pleaset thank you loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exquisite Lilac!

Greetings Lilac! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a stunning lilac beauty you are, Lilac!!! I must say, while all of your photos are lovely, that final photo of you posing with that fan is simply exquisite...breathtaking! You're not only a beauty in your own right, you're quite the accomplished model as well, knowing just how to strike that perfect pose! And to think you're as sweet and loving as you are beautiful!!! Oh, how lucky your human is to have you in her life, Lilac! You're one gem of a feline, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!
    Great thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self with us! Meeting you today was the perfect grace note to my day!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, beautiful girl, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lilac!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~