Thread: Mercedes!

Mercedes!

Hi Mercedes what a stunning beauty you are! I'm glad you are a love bug and you have a loving family. Happy dotd!

Blog Entries

Mercedes

Mercedes is an awsome beauty! What a shiny, healthy DOTD! I'll bet she is gonna be one big, formidable looking doggy too. So glad to see her today, peace and love

Magnificent Mercedes!

Hi Mercedes! Happy Dog of the Day!!!
    What a stunningly beautiful baby girl you are, Mercedes, and just as your human says, "super sized," but not only in stature, but in heart and personality as well! In fact you already embody all of those "big" traits we have come to admire in your noble breed... keen intelligence, stunning good looks, and an unbridled love for life and your family! You've only been with your people a few short months, but already you and they have forged such an enviable bond of devotion! Then again you are a Dobie, and we all know just how fiercely loyal you are to your people! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweetheart; what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! Your people are truly blessed, having a best furry friend, a lap warmer as sweet and loving as you to call their very own!
    I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max, and celebrating as only a puppy can!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mercedes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Super Girl !

She is going to be a biggg girl.

May you have many wonderful years together !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Hello, Mercedes! You look very regal in your DOTD portrait! Beautiful! I would love to sit on the floor with you Since I can't, though- please have your people give you some petting for me! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there, Mercedes,
    My goodness you are stunning to gaze upon! Your ears are SOOOO tall, they stand upright regally. And that red collar does look grand on you, Mercedes.

I enjoyed reading about you, loving the outdoors, AND loving your humans, lol. I think you are having loads of fun being a puppy, pretty girl. Not keen on fetch, eh? Well, I hope your humans don't give in to your wishes and chase you, they will learn that is a "no-no" if they take training classes with you. Dog chases human, fine, human chases dog, no, we can't risk that. But playing and cuddling with you all sound mighty fine to me!

Enjoy your day, Mercedes, and thank you for stopping in and posing for these grand photos for us.

Regal is the word I would also use to describe Mercedes. She knows how to work the camera

Gorgeous girl

Oh my gosh Mercedes, you're a beauty!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Such a lovely name for a lovely pup and soon to be Gorgeous lady. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! Be sure to ask for extra treats on this special day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)