Thread: Chip

Chip

Congratulations to you Mister Chip on being our Pet Of The Day plus a great ambassador for Croatia. Our family here on the east coast of the United States is comprised mostly of dog loving people but we appreciate all creatures great and small. All of us are very glad to see you in this forum. I think we can also faintly see the word mischief emblazoned there between those “Lover Boy” eyes of yours but what the heck, mischief is one of the little spices of life and it helps to keep us humans on our toes. We must always be alert to what’s up with guys like you and your brother Moe. Best wishes for a long and happy life with your family. But for right now, enjoy being the Degu king for today as our POTD.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Chip what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see a Degu as our special pet today. It's been a long time since we had one. It sounds like you and your brother are tons of fun. It sounds like you loving guardian is one step a head of you though by making sure you can't get to cords to chew on. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Chip

It was so nice to see cute little Chip as POTD! He's so adorable, glad he's got bro Moe to pal around with and keep him company. Have a great day, peace and love

Adorable Chip, and Moe too!

Hi Mr. Chip! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your Degu brother, your sidekick and partner in crime, Moe! Oh yes, you are quite the heart stealer (oh, those eyes!!!), and so very worthy of your "Romeo" moniker! Not sure though if that other Romeo did daisies as beautifully as you!

How lucky your human is, having not just one but TWO adorable Degus to call her/his very own! As she/he says, double the fun, double the Degu love! And thanks to your person for giving us a bit of background on your very special species! I've met quite a few cutie Degus here on Pet of the Day, but never knew you kids were known as "Chilean squirrels!" Well, no matter your label, you're as precious as can be, and your human so very lucky to have you and Moe in her/his life, bringing endless smiles and joy to her/his days!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Moe are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, taking charge of the "big room," scoping out those treats, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Chip, and to Moe too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chip

He is so cute! I love his sweet little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

You're a little cutie Chip! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Moe had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla