Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy song!

Wow! My friends and I are Eminem-crazy. My mom thinks he is a weirdo so she makes me listen to his songs on my discman and stuff. But she's letting me see 8 Mile when it comes out on DVD cause I just got a new DVD player in my room. I guess it was for that purpose. Anyway, Nelly is cool too. I guess I do not pay attention to music as much as I want. I like music that I can create pictures in my mind to. Faith Hill's Cry, is a good one. So is Higher from Creed. And my favorite song ever is Hero(From Spiderman) by Chad Kroeger and featuring Josey Scott. Also Lose Yourself by Eminem is aWeSuM!I don't like how people call Eminem weird and stuff because he had a really crappy childhood and now he has to be taunted. Anyways, I'm going off on my own topic here. Back to yours. I see the day is soon to come. Have TonnnnnnnS oF FuN!!

Ps- MoM nOt HoMe = EmInEm FuLL BlaSt!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Fun ??? Did anybody say "FUN" ???

Hey, here's a REALLY "happy, happy, happy, happy song" - check it out! http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/eminem/115.htm
    Fun for everybody from ages 10 to 80.......
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope