CONTACT: Jean Dougherty . Her email address is [email protected] Her cell phone # is 856-534-8253.

Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: URGENT! Lindenwold, NJ- condo fire, friendly house cats & kittens put outside

There was a condo fire in Lindenwold, NJ. The people that had the fire put their friendly house cats outside unspayed. There are two mamas, a dad, two teenager kitties & 7 baby kittens all outside now. The neighbor Jean has been feeding them & contacted her friend Kathy for help. Kathy contacted me about the situation & I told Kathy about the CCAS clinic this Sunday before I knew the whole situation. Kathy made appointments for the mama & teenager cats to get spay/neutered on Sunday. Kathy's pick up time is 3:15pm and she was going to put all the cats back outside right away when she returned from the clinic as she has no where to recuperate them She was also going to leave the baby kittens behind Can anyone help? Kathy is trying to help her friend/coworker, Jean. Jean is the woman who lives at the condo development where the fire took place & has been feeding the cats. Attached are pictures of three of them.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	54881 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	54882 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	54883

Here is Jean's contact info:
Jean Dougherty . Her email address is [email protected] Her cell phone # is 856-534-8253.