Thread: Do cats sense the cat lover in me??

Do cats sense the cat lover in me??

We've moved into a small mobile home community, and twice now, a pretty shiny black male cat has ran inside my home. He darts in like he's been waiting for me to open the door. He seems like he is older, definitely neutered, and for sure belongs to some one, he's healthy. It isn't like I keep food and water outside, mine are indoor babies. He acts like he owns my place ha ha. Not the first time this has happened. I have accumulated a lot of cats this way. Grew up in a cat loving family.

Yes, cats can always sense a kitty lover!
    I've Been Frosted

I'd ask around to find the owners. Maybe that was his house and his family moved away and left him. Or maybe he is a community cat and is welcome in other homes like that.
    But yes, cats do know who loves them.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cat lovers' houses have signs, invisible to all but cats, that a sucker....er...friend lives there. Kind of like the old hobo glyphs during the Depression!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I think they must as Jo Jo, Malcom, Terrance , Mikey Fluffy Tail, Scrapster and Ebony Beau Tubster have all made friends with me right away
    They must know that I will be a good friend , and treat them right, unlike my neighbors!!
    I LOVE CATS!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your house has been marked or either that kitty belongs to you and you just don't know it yet. I had one that sat on my doorstep for 2 years BEGGING to be mine. She had a owner that found her on my doorstep one day when I wasn't at home and claimed her for her own but mistreated and neglected her. It took me 2 years to talk that neighbor into giving her to me but she finally did and we have lived happily ever since. Samantha adores me and I adore her. She has the sweetiest soul of any cat I have ever met. (she is the blackie in my siggy)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If it makes you feel any better I had a cat who was hanging out on my stoop for about a week and he VERY friend. Then the weather turned here so I brought him inside to my laundry room (after treating him with Frontline). After having him tested for worms I let him out with the rest of the gang and it is like he has always been a member of the herd. I have been looking for his owner, but no luck yet. Everyone has been teasing me that I am a soft touch and he sure knew what house to come to

Lol

I found out, this pretty friendly black cat lives across the alley from me. She's an animal lover, dogs and cats. I was sitting outside when saw movement near my home in the grass, so me being curious checked it out. Sure enough, 2 kittens, about the same age as mine took off running. They were catching grass hoppers apparently. I love all the pictures of all the fur children. I need to get some more of mine. They tend to run from me when I have my "professional" camera out, but if I have my phone out, they pose and are silly. Now, if I have a photo shoot in my home studio, without fail they pop into the photos. You know, a lot of people don't mind the cats, they actually help with getting the kids to smile. lol

Its so nice to see when My Porch Cats all come running up when I come home.
    Its nice to know that I am loved and trusted!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS