Thread: Why buy a dog bed when...

Why buy a dog bed when...

My grandpuppies Zoey and Sunshine are not spoiled at all. They just got their own Futon.

Name:  zoey-sunshine.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  67.7 KB

Nope, not spoiled in the least Hi, Zoey and Sunshine! You are such pretty futon models!

You know what, I like this idea a lot. They know they can hop up on it. Maybe there is other furniture they aren't allowed on, so the futon is theirs. They have left just a teeny bit of room for me in the center Gentle *kiss* for Zoey and Sunshine!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That's a great idea. My cats now have their own bedroom that also has a bed in it so they can sleep on it any time.

Beds

The Boys never have tried to get in the recliners (no settees here) but they have always been able to go on the bed as long as their sheet is on it.

They know and never try to jump up unless it is and it always is there cept on washing day !

They allow Beloved One to have his half of the bed and I am permitted about a third of the remaining half !!
    Last edited by Snowdrops; 09-10-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Love it!!
    We have a chair that has been taken over by the dogs. No human wants to sit in it since it is covered with dog hair. Just kidding, I clean the blanket that is on it...........sometimes.
    They are allowed on the couch, but only the part that has the blanket on it. And they are allowed on the bed, but Taggart prefers his crate, the floor or the dog bed on the floor.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)