Thread: Sweet Hürrem!

Hybrid View

Sweet Hürrem!

Good morning, adorable kitten Hürrem! When I looked at your first picture I noticed your wonderful ear tufts and your white whiskers! Then I looked at the other pictures and saw your wonderful markings too! What a darling little one you are! And already learning to cuddle with your person and have fun with a toy Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Hürrem! And a long, healthy, fun, happy life too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hürrem is a gorgeous kitten! Look at those curious eyes. I would love to snuggle with you little sweetie. You really look so soft. I imagine you are going to grow into a beautiful cat.

Congrats sweet Hürrem on being our COTD!!!

Hello Baby Girl, What a sweet adorable kitten you are! You're so cute and I'd like to hold you and pet and play with you. Your big round eyes are lovely too. You're just starting in life and I hope you and your human make many good memories and have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Great Little Cat of the Future you are Hurrem , and we are so glad that the Cat of the Day gallery of sweet little Kittens is going on , showing off all those sweet Little Faces!!!

And you certainly have one of the Sweetest Little Faces , you have such beautiful Calico colors.

We Found Cats and Angels love you Hurrem, and are sending you our Biggest Smiles and Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Sweetest New Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day Happy Cat Hurrem!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hurrem

I love the fluffy ear fur or ear "furnishings" as they say in the cat shows.
    amdla

Blog Entries

Hurrem

Hurrem is the sweetest, cutest, most adorable kitten! Loved seeing your wee kitten SO much, brightened my day a whole swack! Thank, peace and love