Thread: Precious Jasmine!!!

Precious Jasmine!!!

Greetings, Jasmine! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, most precious baby Pom you are, Jasmine; too precious for words! Honestly, that sweet little face of yours, those HUGE brown eyes have my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the tragic, heartbreaking passing of your predecessor, and just days before your mom's birthday. I can only imagine her shock and grief. But thanks to you her heart is lighter, her days brighter, the smile returning to her face!

She was a birthday gift to me because I lost my little one before her, just five days before my birthday. So far she has done a wonderful job helping me though the hard time of loosing my other baby who sadly died while being spayed.
    I can't imagine a more cherished gift than one of love and healing, Jasmine, and in you your mom has been blessed with that and so much more! The comfort and joy you bring to her days with your puppy antics and loving ways is truly a priceless gift...best birthday gift ever! What a treasure you are, Jasmine, truly heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content as only a puppy can, hehe, munching on some yummy treats and cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Jasmine, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Caught in the act!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jasmine

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  9.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful birthday present.
    You are doing a wonderful job at healing a broken heart.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Jasmine!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Jasmine, you are adorable! What a precious Pomeranian puppy you are! You are so very cute, with that fluffy white fur and the sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're a growing girl, full of energy and mischief!

And what a touching, uplifting story you have to tell! You were a birthday gift to your dear person after she/he had just lost his/her little one before you, just five days before the birthday. My deepest sympathy to your dear person and family for this tragic sudden loss. You, dear Jasmine, are doing a fine job helping your person through this heartbreaking time. Bless you both, and bless all your family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jasmine, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's precious little Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jasmine is the cutest Pom in the world!