Thread: The good guys thread

Hybrid View

You both have a heart of gold,I know that more than anyone,it is such a privilege to know such kind awesome people .:love
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

All of these stories warm your heart and make you hopeful that with all of the bad stories we hear each day, that the good stories really do exceed the bad.

Thanks for sharing all of the stories.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    You both have a heart of gold,I know that more than anyone,it is such a privilege to know such kind awesome people .:love
    Bobcat is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. So glad he chose me (or did I choose him?)

But, I just wanted you to know that I found this story on a "pay if forward" website. No names were given, so I don't know who the real people were. It wasn't me and Bobcat, though.

There are so many more good people in the world than bad. I'm sick and tired of all the bad ones getting the press. So, if you see, read or experience a hopeful, positive moment, please share.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh I see,well I still stand by everything I wrote 100 per cent,great to read about the nice people for once Lisa.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Man Turns in Lost $13,000, Gives Away Reward

A cleaning service worker at a Florida airport found an iPad – with $13,000 stuffed in its case – and turned it in. He then gave away the small reward he got from the owner to two people in need. To honor that honesty, the Broward County Aviation Department in Florida presented Patrick Morgan with a gift and plaque on Wednesday. His employer, Sunshine Cleaning Systems, also gave him $625, equivalent to a week of paid vacation, according to NBCMiami.com. This time, he said he'll keep the money.

It Only Took A Moment!

As I departed my school grounds one recent late afternoon, I noticed that the sky was beginning to darken as rain clouds began to close in and motorists around me began to become agitated and as they worked through the traffic to get home. As I turned on to a major avenue near the University of Hawaii, some drivers in their cars were literally pushing and shoving to change lanes. One impatient individual shot out and was forcibly trying to enter from the next side street. I was two cars back when suddenly it happened. A bicyclist whizzed by my passenger side, tried to stop, but slammed broadside into the vehicle who was very much in the wrong. The bicyclist was able to slowly pick himself and his bike up and stumble towards the sidewalk as EVERYONE drove off. I knew that I had to check on this young man. I put on my blinker and turn right and as I pulled up to him, I could see that he was bewildered and shaking his head. He had some road rash abrasions on his hand. Upon my inquiry he said that he was OK. I gave him a towel for his cuts and then ran and got some ice nearby that we then applied to his split chin. As we waited for his mom to come pick him up and take him to a local emergency room for some sutures. He personally thanked me by my name for stopping. It turns out that this young college student was one of my former middle school students.

Workers Hand Over Mystery $300,000 Gold Stash to Grateful Homeowners

Workers struck lucky by discovering a large amount of gold hidden under the floor of a house in Sacramento - but they were honest enough to hand it over to their clients, who had no idea it was there. While installing an HVAC system in September, Steve Ottley and his partner came across 12 large baby food jars filled to the brim with gold dust.

Mailing Memories

I stopped on my way home to a mailbox to drop off some letters and noticed an elderly man having a hard time getting out of his vehicle and to the mailbox because of all the ice. After getting out of my car I dropped off the mail and asked him if he wanted some help to get to the mailbox. He kindly accepted and I helped him keep his balance and let him hang on to me for support while I dropped off his letter and then walked him back to his vehicle.