Thread: Sweet Sigmund

Sweet Sigmund

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  306.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl you are, so affectionate and motherly.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Sigmund!

Hi Sigmund! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Nanday Conure girl you are, Sigmund...Yes, girl! In the words of the Bard, "A rose by any other name..." I can just imagine your humans' surprise the day you laid that first egg! hehe

Having met many a parrot here on Pet of the Day over the years I have come to learn just how incredibly intelligent and talented (dancing, talking, "break outs" lol), how ridiculously entertaining AND affectionate you Parrot kids are, so it's no surprise to learn what a sweet and loving, brilliant and talented girl you are!

Sigmund has many talents. She can say "hi," "baby bird" and "up" along with her repertoire of various whistles. Sigmund has a good sense of rhythm and will dance to the beat of music when the mood strikes her. Sigmund's most impressive accomplishment was learning how to break out of her cage at a young age. We quickly discovered why it is suggested that parrot cage doors have locks on them! Yes, that is locks - plural!
    Locks...plural!

How lucky your family is, Sigmund, having a feathered family member as special as you in their lives! You truly are a treasure, Sigmund, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sigmund! Meeting you has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, dancing and chattering the day away, snuggling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sigmund, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Your coloring, your tail...gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sigmund is amazing, awsome and beautiful! What a treat to see her magnicent self today! ❤️

Congratulations on being POTD beautiful Sigmund!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ms. Sigmund, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and such a precious little Mommy! (We birds!) We are so glad you have found a loving home. We would love to see you dance and hear you talk/sing! You're adorable! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546