Thread: Loving, trusting Lilly!

Loving, trusting Lilly!

Lilly was a stray that we adopted when she was eight years old. She was extremely emaciated and scrawny looking but we fattened her up real quick! She didn't trust us at first and it seemed to us that she had been mistreated.

Well, that's all changed now. As she gained weight. she grew to trust us more, and now is a silly, sweet girl. It was a joy watching her discover the pleasures of being a loved cat with regular meals being a guaranteed thing. We included a close-up so you can see her very cute little freckles on her nose. She is the queen of our house -- a very loving, trusting, kitty!
    Hello, Lilly in Georgia! Happy Cat of the Day!

I like your cute face, your pretty eyes and your freckly nose! Are you upside-down because you are looking for a tummy rub? I would be happy to give you one if you like them!

How wonderful that you went from a hesitant, scrawny kitty to sweet and trusting! You are the queen of your house, with regular meals and oodles of love and sweetness! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Lilly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Lilly is so perfect and pretty! I love her freckles, her eyes and her fangs. Okay, everything about her is sweet! So happy she has a wonderful family to feed and love her every day, always! Lilly is the best, most deserving COTD!

Dearest Lilly, you are adorable! You're a stunning, beautiful girl, and you sure do know how to work the camera! You are so cute, turned upside down in the first shot (and if you are looking for a tummy rub, I'll give you another one after Elyse gives hers to you ). And then so close, in that second one, larger than life! You are absolutely precious, with those lovely big green eyes and those cute freckles on your nose. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Cumming, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Four years ago you were an eight-year-old stray, extremely emaciated and scrawny-looking, when your dear Purrrsons adopted you. Since then they've given you the excellent, loving care that you'd needed and deserved all along, and they fattened you right up! You didn't trust them at first, and what with the way you'd been treated before you came to them, that's no wonder. Over time, you learned to trust them more, and now you are a silly, sweet girl. They happily watched you discover the pleasures of being a cherished cat, complete with guaranteed regular meals! Now you are queen of the house, very loving and trusting. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Lilly!

Hi Lilly! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

Your photos!!! Oh, how heart-melting! Not only do we get a up close view of those adorable freckles, but those gorgeous, sparkling, jade green eyes as well! You're gorgeous! Full stop!!!

And speaking of your gorgeous self, it's hard to imagine the healthy and happy, silly and sweet, utterly gorgeous girl we meet here today was once that emaciated, scrawny, mistrusting "stray' your humans first encountered so many years ago! You, Lilly, are living proof of the healing powers of unconditional love, time and patience...not to mention regular meals!

As she gained weight. she grew to trust us more, and now is a silly, sweet girl. It was a joy watching her discover the pleasures of being a loved cat with regular meals being a guaranteed thing.
    Endless thanks to your humans for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl, and endless thanks to you, Lilly, for taking a chance on your humans! hehe They are one lucky bunch, having earned your love and devotion, having been paw selected to be your humans forever and always!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your human's love filled tribute, being treated to your beautiful pics, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lilly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Right side up or upside down, your gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Lilly, what a gorgeous tabby girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and silky, and your face with that little freckle on your nose is adorable.
    I'm so glad that you found your forever home, even though you were already a senior kitty. It's never to late for happiness.
    Your wonderful family has turned you into a trusting and well-nourished kitty. Aren't regular meal times the greatest?
    Lilly, you are a precious and well-deserving girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Lily, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana