Thread: Scary!!!

Scary!!!

Oh Scary, you don't look too scary to me! You're a good looking boy! Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Scary what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I couldn't help but smile back at you when I saw your big smile today. What a treat to meet you. I bet you are a great best friend. You look the sort who could keep secrets all to yourself.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Scary! I like your big smile and hope you get lots of crickets to munch on in celebration of your POTD honour! I wouldn't mind if you climbed on me and I could pet you, and I don't think you are the least bit scary . . . except to the crickets!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Not so scary, Scary!

Hi Scary! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    Oh yes, I sure DO like you, lots! But I don't think it's possible for anyone to love you more than your proud and devoted human! What a handsome Dragon you are, Scary, and quite the sweet little guy, too; just look at that smile! You may scare the bejeebus out of those crickets and mealworms, but you're not fooling us! You and your person make for one terrific team, and I hope for you many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Enjoy your much deserved Pet of the Day honors, Scary; chowing down on all of those yummy mealworms and crickets, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love and chin skritches to you, adorable Scary!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Scary

Scary is one excellent dragon and a perfect POTD! So happy to see Scary today, I'm sure he was properly spoiled and enjoyed his special day, peace and love