Thread: Otis!!!

Otis!!!

Good morning Otis! You're an adorable bunny! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh my goodness, Otis! What an adorable bunny you are! And busy, too -- digging in the garden, getting cuddles from your people, playing with the doggie! That's a lot in a day! I like your beautiful coat and stunning eyes! I would love to give your fluffy coat some gentle petting today. Could you please have your person give you a cuddle or two from me Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweet bunnykins Otis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Owsum Otis

I LOVE YOUR EYE COLOR..... I really really really love it!
    I hope you got lots of hugs, treats and kisses! Some from me too, please Congrats again!

Adorable Otis!

Hi Otis! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable bunnster boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the limelight! Just as you human says, you sure know how to strike a pose, and oh, how the camera loves you! No surprise there, as you couldn't be more beautiful, more photogenic if you tried! Your softly muted, soft as cotten coat is gorgeous, and your bi-colored eyes, stunning!!! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your sweet and loving, joyful personality! I can only imagine how special it is to cuddle your fuzzy, furry self! You even have a best bud in your Border Collie sib! You sure are living one enchanted life, Otis, and equally lucky is your family, having a beautiful best friend in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Otis, and to your BC bud too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Otis what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What great pictures of you!!! They certainly made me smile today. What fun it must be to have you as a best friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otis, my boy, sounds like you could be trouble if you weren't so CUTE! With this handsome fella, there is no way anyone could stay angry, even when you did up the garden.

Now I learned something today, I learned about "sectoral" eyes. I never knew about those! How wonderful to have a special bunny to teach me and help me learn new things.

I wish you well on this your special day, Otis!

Blog Entries

Otis

Otis is very unique and adorable! What fun he must be, it was a delight to see Otis today! Hope he has a long, wonderful life ahead, peace and love