Thread: Oliver to the Rescue!

Oliver to the Rescue!

What a cute story! Sometimes it's true, who rescues who with homeless pets?!? They sure can fill up your heart when you didnt even know you needed it! Oliver is so adorable! Of course I'm partial to his name since that is also my son's name! Ha! Anyway, I hope that you both enjoy many many years together! Happy Dog of the Day to Oliver!!!

You're a little cutie Oliver!!! I'm happy to hear you were adopted from a shelter! I bet you're a lot of fun.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, Oliver! That THUD you just felt was me falling off the couch from pure puppy cuteness! What an adorable pupster you are! You and your person rescued one another for sure! I love the picture of you checking out the bones at the grocery store: "Uhmm, what are these?" I can absolutely tell how much your person loves you from your pictures and bio! Sending you a hug and kiss today, cutie Oliver! Happy Puppy Dog of the Day !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Oliver!!!

Hi there Oliver! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, be still my heart...how precious are you!!! You're giving me puppy pangs!!! Your photos put the biggest smile on my face, sweet baby boy, and it's hard to pick one fave. But that shot of you shopping at the doggie mart is priceless, and oh, how heart melting is that one of you napping on the big bed! Your Mom did the right thing, waiting until she was able to commit to a furkid; a huge responsibility! But as much as we like to beileve we make these decisions with our heads, it's more often our hearts that tell us when the time is right, when we've found that perfect furry soul mate to share our lives with, often when we least expect it...and yes, rescuing us as much as we do them! Our furkids have this amazing ability to change our lives for the better in so many priceless ways, to make us better, more caring and giving human beings, and in you precious Oliver, your Mommy has been blessed with the best life changer imaginable!
    Thanks for brightening my cool, rainy, gloomy day with your *sunshiny* self and your heartwarming rescue story, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten (another trip to Petsmart), and every minute of your puppyhood, and your wonderful new life!!! Rescues are the best!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Oliver

So glad you and Oliver found each other! He sounds like a perfect member of the family and he is so very cute! Peace and love

Hello Oliver, What a pleasure to meet such an adorable sweet dog! I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and treasured. It sure was a lucky day for both of you when you were adopted. I hope you all are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oliver you are just adorable, It was nice to see your smiling face.
    Jackie, Sandi and Diego

Thankyou for rescuing !

I actually think they rescue us !

Oliver is wonderful. May you have many years of love and life together !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Oliver!

What an adorable lil' guy...you are too cute, Oliver! I'm glad that you are in your forever home...who could place such a sweetie in a shelter anyway?
    So - enjoy being Dog of the Day today, Oliver!

I understand

I was quite touched by your comment that "he rescued me." 15 yrs ago my partner of 20 yrs died of a brain tumor and the following weeks were the worst of my life. We had always talked about a dog, but never had one and so I found myself, a few weeks later, with an 3 month Golden Retriever peeing over everything That dog literally saved my life and enriched my life for 13 yrs. Fido had joined us about a year before the Golden passed and now 10 yrs later, Fido and I have been joined by Spot, a rescue from a kill shelter. I cannot imagine my life without a dog in it.

Oliver, what big eyes you have! You look like an amazing little bundle, so glad you found the right forever home.