Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Mishi

Mini Mishi

Hola Mishi, there I see an orange nosie on Cat of the Day and usually orangies are boy but I think, no this one looks like a girl to me- and yes it is true, you are a little feisty and playful orange princess. And you live in Barcelona which may easily be the most beautiful city in Spain.
    We send congratulations to you on being baby kitty of the day today. Have a fun day with everything you find at home

Mishi

I was about to say the same thing, and Orangie FEMALE? Pretty rare to find; I'll just BET she is special! Keep her safe in that garden, and watch out for those plastic bags with handles; don't want her to get choked by either biting off some plastic or getting her neck strangled by handles wrapping around her neck.

Happy COTD, Mishi

Sweet Mishi

Oh my, what a sweet orange face I saw this morning on Cat of The Day. At first I thought you would be a boy, but Barbara is correct, that your face is a girly girl face, for sure.

Congrats on being the cat of the day. Enjoy your day in the limelight and have fun playing with whatever you want. I hope you get special treats today, to celebrate.

Hugs and warm congratulation wishes from Vermont, USA and all the campers, Chloe, Juni, Lucy the cats and Prue, the dog.

P. S. I think you will be beautiful when you become a big girl. You are just so cute now, it will be fun to see you mature! Maybe you could be cat of the day, again?

Oh my gosh, Mishi's eyes are amazing! Very happy CotD to you
    Animal loving, dog grooming, cat hording, horse riding girl- Zypher

And here we are on a world tour of the worlds best little Cats of the Future , this time in sunny Spain!!!
    You certainly are one Owesome Orangette Mishi, and we just know that you and your family will spend many happy years together!!!

You look so serene Mishi, and you are so photogenic , and what a happy little Lady you are. We prya that we see you when you grow into a MagnfiCat!!

We Found Hotel Cats are sending an Ole and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Senorita Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day Magnifica Mishi!!!^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ohhh, Mishi! What a sweet orange kitty girl you are! How wonderful that you have a loving, caring forever home with all sorts of things to do! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Miss Mishi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dangers of plastic bags

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    I was about to say the same thing, and Orangie FEMALE? Pretty rare to find; I'll just BET she is special! Keep her safe in that garden, and watch out for those plastic bags with handles; don't want her to get choked by either biting off some plastic or getting her neck strangled by handles wrapping around her neck.

Happy COTD, Mishi
    Great minds think alike - as soon as I saw the cute photo with the bag I logged in to say the same thing. Please CUT the handles so she doesn't get strangled. Cats like playing with, biting and licking plastic bags - they are covered in oil so that the cashier in the store doesn't have a hard time separating them. Please also be careful when your cat is biting it too much as little pieces of the plastic bag can end up being swallowed. Playing in a paper grocery bag or a box is much safer and if you put one around I am sure you can convince Mishi of that too.

Since this is your first cat I am sure you are anxious to learn as much as you can. As a cat rescue volunteer the one thing we tell people that they may NOT hear from their vet (unfortunately) is that : clumping litter that cannot be flushed should not be used - the cement forms on contact with liquid, including the moisture in your cats nose, their mouths, their tummies - many cats have died (many people don't want to admit it, vets too, but it's a fact). Why does it still exist - it's more convenient for US! AND, cats are carnivores - a diet of dried food only is not good - it would be like you eating dry cereal all the time. Dry food does NOT keep the teeth clean, it actually can damage the enamel and then the food sticks to the teeth, causes bacteria, goes under the gums, in the bloodstream and affects their organs. A good canned food gives them moisture that they need (even people are being told we need to drink more water - a cat needs it in their food) and also replicates the meat they would get in the wild. There are plenty of good brands - Natural Balance, Evo, Wellness, Go, etc.

Long live lovely Mishi!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries

Mishi

Mishi is so irrisistably cute I can hardly stand it! Excellent seeing her today, all the best. Peace and love

Dearest little Mishi, you are an adorable tiny Spanish lady! You are so pretty and so sweet! You have the prettiest bright eyes gazing out at those who love you (everyone!).

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Mishi! We hope you and your family are all celebrating today with lots of fun and lovies and extra-special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hola Mishi preciosa!!! Me encantan tus ojitos tan vivos y expresivos
    Mucho amor, besitos y mis mejores deseos por una vida llena de salud y mucha alegria para ti; saludos desde Guatemala

Happy COTD to you baby Mishi, I hope you're having a terrific day and a great celebration
    astrid

Irresistible Misha!

Hi Misha! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! What an extra special treat it is, having a girl Orangie as our very special honoree!
    So, how can a kitty with a face as sweet and angelic as yours be so devilish, I ask? Well, I can't imagine your human ever being cross with you, no matter how mischievous you might be, not even for a minute! Just look at those photos; that sweet face, those incredible eyes, that "who me?" expression! One look at you and I'd be mere putty in your paws!
    How lucky your person is, to have been blessed with a "first" as beautiful and precious and loving as you, Misha! You're her/his dream kitty come true, and I hope for you and her/him, many, many more happy years of shared love, fun and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to the max!
    Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Misha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mishi what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your adorable pictures sure made me smile today. I bet you are just so curious about the world that you can't help getting into a wee bit of trouble now and then. Orangies are very special and a girl orangie is even more so. I can tell your loving human loves having you as a best friend. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. Que milagra! Tan preciosa La Naranja!

Mini Mishi you are so cute I may have to pop on over to barcelona and play with you!

Felicidades to our Cat of the Day! Mini Mishi!!!

Hello Mishi in Spain, You are so CUTE that I want to hold you and play with you. What a little pretty girl you are!! I'm sure you and your human will have many good times during the years to come. I enjoyed all the terrific photos--so adorable. Congrats on being COTD!

Hola companero gatito jardin! Mi Mama y Papa me lleva al jardin, tambien! No es divertido? Mama dice que eres muy lindo!

Gato Feliz del Dia para usted! Tenga una celebracion maravillosa!

Amor y ronronea, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!