Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LABRADOR PUPPY in December!(new picture now added: post #40)

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    How about Leroy?
    (Jethro Gibbs)

Ends with a vowel sound
    I really like Leroy, it's a good fit! It's on the list along with the other options.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Well.... We seem to really agree on a name from "A Christmas Story", which is Ralph or "Ralphie" after the main character of the movie. Seems fitting and it's a week before Christmas when we bring him home, so it is pretty appropriate. Still up in the air, meanwhile, the momma dog is expected to have her litter this week.
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

How exciting!! Dixie was a Christmas-time pup too even though I adopted her.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

They're so cute!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Oh My Goodness! What adorable puppies!! I'm sure you can't wait.
    Names.... Christmas names.... Jingles... Rudolph.... Donner or any of the reindeer LOL

Well, puppies were born on the 19th! Six girls and one boy. Who is ours? The boy! So there's no having to decide on choosing. He will be coming home with us. We will meet him on the 17th of November when he is 4 weeks old then bring him home at 8 weeks old on December 7th. So far, he is healthy and already 4oz! So I'm thinking we might have to re-think the name idea now since he's the "only" boy of the litter!

Congratulations on your pup having made it safely into the world!
    I've Been Frosted

Yay! Does your breeder have any pics of them right now we could see?
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Yay! Does your breeder have any pics of them right now we could see?
    Not yet, but I am thinking about e-mailing him. Should I? He told us that we can go see him on November 17th and anytime after that. He also let us know that his dew claws were removed as well and he will be microchipped and have all of his shots that's required before he comes home with us.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations on the arrival of your new boy pup along with his siblings the girls. Both of the parents are beautiful looking dogs.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Meet our little guy, at 1 week old!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  30.3 KB

He's really cute!!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Beyond adorable!!

He sure is a cutie pie. One question that I do have though. If all of the puppies had been females, would you still be adopting one from this breeder now or would you have waited for a different litter to be born? I guess you're very lucky that at least one male was born and that no one else had been waiting for a male puppy from this breeder before you.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    He sure is a cutie pie. One question that I do have though. If all of the puppies had been females, would you still be adopting one from this breeder now or would you have waited for a different litter to be born? I guess you're very lucky that at least one male was born and that no one else had been waiting for a male puppy from this breeder before you.
    Well, we had met with the breeder back in July! We mentioned we were very interested into a male and originally was going to get a puppy in September. He kept that in mind. So I guess in a way, we got lucky there was ONE boy. That just means, we don't need to choose between two boys. Just makes the whole process easier. So, IF it had been all females, we would just have gotten a female. Now 7 more weeks to go! He is a very nice guy, he called us last night to make sure we got pictures of the little guy and that he will have pictures up on the website as time goes on. That he's very happy that we are excited and looking forward to having him with us and watch him grow and become this great family dog.