Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Angel

Adorable Angel

My Angel, how wonderful it is to see how a very beautiful cat princess developed out of that tiny cat baby you once were. We are so glad you and your siblings found your furrever human family when your mom abandoned you. How nice it must be to live on an island with a climate that is just purrfect for kitties.
    Congrats on being our elegant and fluffy cat of the day

Angel

Adorable baby and pretty adult! Be careful outside though; many dangers out there. Happy COTD

Hello Angel, Yes, You are precious in the baby picture and beautiful as a grown cat. I can see why you are so loved and have a good family to take care of you and the others. I hope all of you have a long life together. Congrats on being COTD!

Angel Kitty

Hello, my friend. I agree with "BarbieCat" in saying the outside can be dangerous. I haven't had an "outside" kitty in many, many years, actually, since 1982. I lost one to a car, and one was poisoned. A couple of others just disappeared. It's not worth it. I beg you, if you love your kitty, and I know you do, keep her and any pothers inside. All vets in the USA will say a cat which lives inside is likely to have a longer life than one which either lives outside or is partly inside and outside, simply because of the dangers. When I listed the things which had happened to my kitties outside, I didn't list those which went bad when I was a boy. We even had one female kitty come home with most of her tail missing, with a two inch piece of her tail vertebrae sticking out. We never knew what caused it but she had to have surgery to clean up the mess someone had made of her tail.
    I'm sorry if I seem preachy, my friend. I just love animals and have come to see inside kitties are longer lived kitties.
    May the Lord bless and keep you, you and your loved ones.
    Love to all in Christ Jesus, my Beloved,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

We just love that Little Angel photo as she starts her first uncertain steps!
    She certainly has grown into such a Darling Big Cat , quite a Creamsicle Cat.

And here we have another Cat from a different part of the world , I think that you may be our first Cypriot on Cat of the Day.
    And as always we wish we could visit and bring treats and toys.

We Found Hotel Cats all love you Angel, and definitley think that you deserve you name.
    We are all sending Our Nicest Cat of the Future MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Cat of The Day Awesome Angel^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear little Angel, what a beautiful baby you were, and what a beautiful adult you are now! We're so glad you and your siblings were all rescued and given a loving home together. We agree that you should stay inside to be safe! Kitties do not need to go outside, and there are many dangers out there for cats.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Angel! We hope you and your two sisters and your brother and your hoooman family are all celebrating with a day full of fun and lovies and extra-special treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

dear angel.. how sweet

what a special kitty when you first learned to walk for the first time. please have treats and catnip to make your special cotd for you.. pat n diane 20120907.1000

Beautiful Angel ... all grown up

Happy COTD to you sweetie. I have to add my input to the posters regarding keeping a kitty indoors. In my relatively small neighborhood there are TOO MANY (and one is too many) signs with photos re "Lost/Missing Cats." Yes there are those who say that an indoor cat is deprived, but 100% I disagree, especially if the cat has never known the outdoor life. OK, getting off my theoretical "soapbox" now .

Blog Entries

Angelic Angel

What a beautiful little orange girl you are. I am so very thankful that your family found you and took you all in. I am with Jim on keeping animals contained. I have several outside enclosures so mine can go out, but they can't run off. One is just a large dog kennel that I have put a roof on. There are many different cage type things you can buy nowdays, please consider one of them. The Mother of these babies probably didn't "abandon" them. Very seldom does that happen. Unless you actually saw the Mother around the area and just ignoring the kittens, something bad probably happened to her. This is the case with most street animals, they don't last long. The poor outside Mommas do the best they can for their babies, but they can't reason, so they don't always recognize danger. But happy COTD to you and your sibbys, and I pray you have many happy years with your family. God Bless you all.

Angel what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your precious baby picture made me smile!! You grew into a very lovely adult with the help of your loving family, didn't you? What a treat to see your pictures today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Angel!

Hi there Angel! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet angel girl! What a beauty you are, inside and out. I do believe I can see your halo! And oh my gosh, your baby pic has my entire self melted into a puddle of gooey mush! SO precious!!! Great thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing not only you but all of your litter mates too, and kudos to you for watching over them so diligently, so lovingly. You truly are an angel!!!
    Thank you so much, sweet baby girl, for ending my day with a BIG smile!!! I hope you and all of your furry siblings, your sisters and brother, are enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Angel, and to all of your siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. Angel! You do look like an angel - so soft and such a sweet, sweet face and such tender eyes! And you are so angelic with your peeps and your siblings. Weren't you so adorable taking your first wobbling steps.

Congratulations to our special Cat of the Day! Angel!!

Blog Entries

Angel

Angel is such a beautiful COTD! Definately divine, as are her baby pictures. So glad I didn't miss seein' her as COTD today. Lotsa cuddles to Angel. peace and love

awww! what a precious little girl ♥ your name is SO perfect, you're a little angel, inside and out.. and your face... gosh! what a beautiful sweet face!

Congrats on this special day, I hope you're having lots of fun and treats, you deserve them

Happy COTD baby Angel, lots of kisses for you ♥♥♥
    astrid

Oh, Angel! What a darling wee kitten you were, and what a beautiful kitty lady you are now! Please be careful on your neighborhood wanderings, for I would not want anything to happen to you. Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Angel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678