Thread: dina

Blog Entries

dina

you pretty kitty.. how nice it is to see you as cotd..be sure to get treats and catnip for your honour as cotd.. 20120909.0440

Dina, you're a very special girl indeed, and so deserving of the COTD honors! You had a bit of a rough start, but it seems now you've found where you belonged all along, haven't you?

Happy COTD sweetheart - you have a wonderful day getting pampered!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh Dina you are so cute! I'm so happy you found a loving meowmie! You are so smart and lucky to have found her -and of course you seem "younger" now with all that TLC she gives you!!! What a great story to read. Thanks for sharing and have a fun day. Congrats on COTD!!!

You're a pretty girl Dina! It seems you found the right place to hang around! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Dina, what a beautiful girl you are! We are so glad you have come home to the most wonderful Purrrsons who love you so very much. And that's nice that you can communicate so well with just one Meow!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrrrsons are celebrating with lots of fun and lovies and extra-special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dina what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today. I am so happy you have a loving family and safe home now. How blessed you and your family are to have found each other. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina this is the Found Cat Hotel Senior Angels, Michael Angel , Princess Angel and Joseph Angel all of who lived to be twenty yeras young or older.
    PLease tell your Meewomie Dina, athat eight is not old at all and now that you have a very nice FurrEver Home , with lots to eat and places to play and sleep we bet that have have a lot more time left to you.

We bet that you and your special people will have many more years together coming and that you will be running to you meeowmie and sharing your love for many years to come.

All We Found Hotel Cats love the fact that while you may have had a rough start in life, that everything will be smooth sailing from now on!!
    We are sending Our Best Glad to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat and Cat of the Day Darling Dina!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, beautiful Dina! You had a bit of a rough start in life, but you chose a happy forever home! Now you are a healthy, gorgeous girl! I hope you and your people are having a terrific day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, dear Dina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Dina

Dina is SO pretty! Glad she is COTD, it's wonderful she has peeps looking out for her now! It can be a big scary place out there on your lonesome She's got it made now with all that lovin' care, hurrrray For Dina! Peace and love from Surrey B.C.

Dina you are truly beautiful. I love your delicate colouring! How wonderful that you found people to love and care for you - and you have a single "meow" only for your mom!

Happy COTD baby girl. I wish you many happy and healthy years with your family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Brave, beautiful Dina!

Hi Dina! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful Cali girl you are, Dina, with an equally beautiful, happy ending rescue story to tell!
    I just love your softly muted, pastel colored coat, those patches of peach, and those sparkling, saucer sized yellow eyes of yours are mesmerizing!
    You had a very, very rough start at life, Dina, but being the smart and intuitive girl that you are, you knew a caring forever family when you met one, and happily you gave your people a chance and oh, what a rags to riches, happy ending story is yours! I'm thrilled knowing that after so much suffering you're finally in the loving arms of a family who will care for you, and love you, unconditionally and forever! A kitty as beautiful, as special as you, deserves nothing less!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your inspirational story with us, Dina, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the brave and beautiful girl that you are, and all that you mean to your people!
    I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your wonderful family!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Dina!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. Dina! What a soft and pretty girl you are. You certainly look as if you have recovered well from your horrible beginning and are now in the full glory of your magnificent coloring!

Congrats to a Peach of a Cat of the Day....Dina!!

Dina!

What a pretty girl you are, Dina!
    One of my kitties is Dust Bunny...and she is a dilute tortie too! She even has the same peach-color in her coat!
    I'm glad that you are in your forever home now! May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Dina!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny on coffee table.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	665.9 KB 
ID:	54846   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny and whiskers in new home.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	54847  

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Dina!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank You All

Thank you All!! Dina was very pleased and honored to be COTD!! Thank you all for your extremely kind words . We are her forever home and love her very much each and every day. We have 5 kitties here and they are all rescues/strays. Miss Kitty was COTD in August under the blue moon and now Dina has her turn . I'm so glad her story could bring smiles to you all, she makes me smile everyday. Thank you all once more!!

Take Care xo