Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious piggie Punky!

Precious piggie Punky!

Hi Punky! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    My wheeker loving heart squealed when I saw your precious self up on my screen! No big surprise to hear it was a case of "love at first sight" for your human! You're irresistible, and I can't imagine a more cherished birthday gift! As a life long piggie Mom, I know so well of the priceless rewards of wheeker love, and in you your person has been blessed with the best! With that sweet and gentle personality of yours I have no doubt you're going to make one terrific therapy pet, bringing endless smiles and healing to those in need of a little furry cheer! (Plus, you're polite enough not to pee on people!) Yes you are VERY special piggie, Punky...handsome, smart, and loving...and your human so very lucky to have a best friend and furry soul mate in you!
    Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, sweet little man, being loved and pampered to pieces...piggie style! (That means lots of cucumber!)
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Punky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Punky what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and meet you today. I bet you will make a wonderful therapy pet. Just seeing you will bring smiles. I know I'm smiling and I just saw your pictures. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Punky!

What a big golden ball of love! Enjoy being Pet of the Day, Punky!

Blog Entries

Punky

Wow, Punky is so very cute, really adorable! So glad he's POTD, peace and love

Punky

He is so cute! I love his sweet little paws. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Oh Punky, you're the cutest little piggy!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank you for all!

Hi everybody!

I'm Punky's owner. I read your kindness words, and I translated to Punky.
    He said:
    -Ui Ui (hungarian piggie squeak, you say it like a french "yes": Qui. )
    This is a little video about Punky and his voice:

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Thanks for watching!

Blog about Punky

Here is a blog about Punky!

http://punkymalac.blogspot.hu/

Aww, thanks for coming back and adding this!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks for the sharing!

Thanks so much, Punky's person! Can't wait to check out his blog, and I loved the YouTube video too! Please give precious Punky a bunch of extra love, cuddles and kisses for for me!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ready for the competition?

Dearest Punky's fans!

In june 22th we will go to a Guinea Pig Show!
    We entered for the competition in the "Hobby class".

Here is the preparation (just simple brushing): Some nice fresh brushed pics about Punky/Málác

Please cross your fingers to us! Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, Punky (his nickname is Málác (this word is a short version of tengerimalac (guinea pig in hungarian), but with "á" is in the word of "Málác" is a countryside accent. ) hates brushing, I just suspect, it was his first cosmetic in the dog cosmetics!
    The girl who combed his fur, with a trimming brush I think she injured Punky's back (he screamed when the trimming brush combed) ...since he hates when a brush touch his back. But the nail clipping, oh it is too easy, because when the cosmetic's woman clipped his claws quickly he didn't moved!

So the grooming is not too easy with Málác, and sometimes he is agressive with the brushes (and to me (last week he nipped my finger when I brushed him), but I love him.

Aww, does he have a favorite treat you can distract him with while getting him ready to be brushed? Good luck at the show, we'll be thinking of you!
    I've Been Frosted

Sometimes I using cucumber or other veggies when I brushing him, because I would like to divert his attention. And when I ending the comb, I put him in his cage, and after I give him a treat always. I don't forget it, but sometimes I'm in hurry (and don't give it him immediately), he reclamation, where is his treat(s).
    Thanks for the jitters!
    I want to make lot of photos!

Best of luck to you, precious piggy Punky, and Mike! I just know come show time Punky's going to come through with flying colors!!! Best of luck, and all fingers and paws here crossed for you both! Please check with an update when you can! Love to Punky!

We did it!

Hello-hello!

Well, we survived the yesterday!
    The exibithion was great! Okay the visitors's number are too low... (At the first floor was a dog show, and every visitors searched that, but before they "jumped in" the guinea pig show. )
    The original exhibitor's number was 65, but there was 60, Punky was the 59th.
    The show starts at 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
    Many new "first exhibitor" was there, like me. We contact each other, and made friendship.
    Punky's behaviour...well... I surprised. I know him at 1 year, but...I thought, he want to contact the other piggies (he feel alone etcetera)...and the truth is: he doesn't care of the cavies!
    He eating, drinking from his waterbottle, sleeping, watching around, sniffing in the air...but not react the guinea pigs squeals, oink, or other sounds... (Some cavy was very loud and hissy).
    But when I go anywhere, he look after me, where am I!
    And the other interesting thing:
    I gave him some fresh veggies (example corn leaves), and when I called him the "Come here" sign (it is a chirping sound), (I thought him when he was a baby) he came to me!
    And this is hillarious, because he was in a foreign place (lot of strange noise, strange people, strange cavies). I was proud of him.
    About the competition:
    When he was in the judge's hand, she said to him:
    -You are beautiful!
    We got a review paper, and they wrote this:

"Very good size, spectacular colour. Well-groomed fur, well-grommed crawls. Beauty head, very pretty eyes."

But he not won. The cause is: he is nipped the judge's finger! Yes, I known, that he doesn't like, when someone touch his bottom...and when the lady touch that, he used his sharp teeth.
    And before the people pick out the Best Hobby Cavy, still brought 2 piggies. 1 stood next to Punky, and what's happened? My cavy trying to eat the straw mat! He doesn't care with the others. He was happy, when I picked up, and left the ground. 3 long haired cavies are there, he was the third.
    But I think if he is not "biting" the judge's finger, he will be at the second!
    Honestly we are not went to the prize or the winner status...I just wanted to check Punky how to react the other piggies... I saw, and it is enough for me, I think he is a "lonely wolf", and he prefer to the human contact like his furry friends companion. I read somewhere, that if you care one cavy without others, it insist to the humans, not the piggies.
    I think Punky is not a depression lonely cavy, he is happy, we made a daily routine and he loves it!

Click here to the exhibition's pics!

Thanks for the reading and watching...

Mike and Punky
    Last edited by Punky's owner; 06-23-2013 at 02:46 AM.