Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Precious piggie Punky!

It sounds like you had a grand day, and he did well, despite that judge touching him in his "I will bite you" zone!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations Mike and Punky! 3rd place, your first time in the show ring? That's fantastic! You should be very proud! And no matter 1st place or 3rd, 10th place or last, the important thing is you went and competed and had a fun time, made new friends, and learned a lot too, I'll bet! Not every piggie loves being "on stage," under the lights, but every day Punky is a *star* in your eyes, a 1st prize winner in your heart, and that's all that matters! Love the exhibition pics, too; thanks for including them! Wow, what an event! As the saying goes here in America, "a good time was had by all!! Thanks for update, Mike, and keep them coming! And please give that prize winner Punky a cuddle and kiss, a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Some news

Hi all (Karen & tatsxxx11)!

Tatsxxx11: Well, yes we were at 3rd, but in the "Hobby class" was 3 long haired cavies (one of Punky).
    But I proud of Punky, but if he doesn't biting, he will be at second, I saw the review paper and there was a revise! First they wrote "II", and an other "I" attached after, I think the cause is the biting... Pffff.

Karen: Yes I agree with you, that the judge hurt his "comfort" zone. :P

I hope you are not boring and it is not a mistake that I writing here what happening with Punky.

But I am very glad that you (Karen and Tatsxxx11) are crossed your fingers to us, and liking my piggie boy. And I'm happy that I have some kind persons beyond the ocean.

Yesterday I was joined a hungarian cavy forum, and there a user wrote to me:
    -I think Punky is not a mixed cavy, he is a sheltie...

Hm, I think Punky's blood has a lot of sheltie, but is he a purebred guinea pig? I think it is not possible. What do you think?

Today I bought him a bigger transport box. (He had this one, but everybody told me, and I saw, this is too small for him).
    I bought a soft "bed" for him too:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-25 13.55.06.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	56606
    and the top of the transport box was very simple and I don't like it:

Name:	2013-06-25 13.55.15.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	56607

so... I found in the flat an old tattoo stickers, and I put on it the transport box's top:

Name:	2013-06-25 14.25.53.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	56608

I think it is cooler than before! And seems boyish, isn't it?

My next plan: making a new "home made cage" for my guinea pig, in summer. Next week will start my holiday!
    Yep!

Have a good day: Mike

Happy Birthday Punky baby!

Today, my piggie boy, Punky is 1 year old!

Name:	Málác születésnap.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	56626

Happy Birthday, big boy!

Happy Birthday, Punky!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy Birthday Punky!!!

Happy Birthday, Punky!!! So sorry I missed your big day, sweetheart! I hope it was a very happy, extra special day, with lots of celebrating going on! No doubt your devoted daddy made sure of that! Lots of love, cuddles and birthday kisses to you, precious Punky!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Thanks a lot, I told to him what you wrote for him.
    Today I bought for him some important things, and this week I hope we will start to make the new home for Punky!
    In Budapest the weather is very hot, but I help to him that he will survive this summer-weather. (He is NOT suffer this warm temperature!)
    I clipped his fur (on his back and his bottom), it is more comfortable for him.
    I teaching him to housebroken but it is not a 100% success...but he try(ing), and this is the important thing.
    He is clever, I know!
    And few weeks later we'll go on holiday! 1 week in our weekendhouse, and he will feel again the grass under his paws.

Quote Originally Posted by Punky's owner View Post
    Thanks a lot, I told to him what you wrote for him.
    Today I bought for him some important things, and this week I hope we will start to make the new home for Punky!
    In Budapest the weather is very hot, but I help to him that he will survive this summer-weather. (He is NOT suffer this warm temperature!)
    I clipped his fur (on his back and his bottom), it is more comfortable for him.
    I teaching him to housebroken but it is not a 100% success...but he try(ing), and this is the important thing.
    He is clever, I know!
    And few weeks later we'll go on holiday! 1 week in our weekendhouse, and he will feel again the grass under his paws.
    Aww, I bet he'll love the vacation!
    I've Been Frosted

Ready or not?

Punky is ready for the vacation!

His new style, like a lion...

Click here.

The new yard

I introudce Punky's new yard!

He loves it very much!

Name:	2013-07-29 14.55.52.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	56864

Every night I cleaning and changing the objects, because every morning when he occupy the territorium, always get new impressions, so he is not booring.

Hi Punky's Dad! Thanks for the updates...I always check for them, and love reading how Punky is doing! His deluxe, new "digs" (accommodations) are awesome! Punky is one lucky boy, having a pet parent as caring and devoted as you, doing everything required to keep him happy and occupied! Loved the lion link, too! Please give Punky a cuddle and kiss for me...and a favorite treat...when he wakes up! Love ya, Punky!