Thread: Elvis the Polish Rooster!

Elvis the Polish Rooster!

Elvis, what amazing feathers you have -- your spikey hairdo, plus the feather pattern on your body! I laughed when I read that you like to spend time with your bandmates -- uh, flock-mates Happy Pet of the Day to you! Rock on Elvis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My Goodness! Elvis, you certainly got my attention. From the little pic on Home page I thought maybe you were a porcupine LOL. What an unusual looking rooster you are! I was pleased to read that you have a forever home and others chickens to be with. Let's hope all of you have a long life. Congrats on being POTD!

The sight of you brought a smile to me this morning, gorgeouos Elvis!! I love your 80's hair band style . . . always liked the wild, long haired guys back in the day . . . hee-hee! You have a nice personality for a rooster, and hope you enjoy a fun POTD celebration with your chicken pals and your devoted guardian(s)!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Thank you all. Elvis will be enjoying a nice treat of cherry tomatoes and watermelon today to celebrate, far away from the other (meaner) chickens who would steal it from him. He's such a gentleman, you see--he doesn't protest when the girls steal his food.

Elvis is in the house!

Hi Elvis! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Seeing your utterly charming, adorable, funky feathered self up my screen today was the perfect antedote to my dark and rainy day! I just LOVE your markings and that awesome spikey 'do (and all done with "product")! "Band hair" for sure, but honestly, at first look Phyllis Diller came to mind! How lucky your people and fellow feathered ones are, having a best friend and loving companion in you, Elvis! And whenever I'm in need of a smile today, I'm coming back to your page!
    Now, as cassiesmom has said, rock on, enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight!
    Lots of love to you, adorable Elvis!!! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I love Elvis!!!

You have THE best hairdo of any of the past Pets of the Day for sure!

You probably don't let anyone touch you or pet you because you don't want your hairdo messed up LOL!

Enjoy your day, strut around your yard and let the others know that you are very special.

Yeah, we hear Phyllis Diller comments a lot when we first introduce folks to our chickens. Here's Chicky Gaga and Bubbles.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gagabubbles.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	451.0 KB 
ID:	54809
    This is Aretha Chicken

Name:	aretha.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	501.6 KB 
ID:	54810
    And here is Buck Buck Bjork, chilling with Owlette, one of our "easter eggers". Tina Eggturner looks a lot like Bjork, but with more brown in her feathers.

Name:	IMG_3562.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	54811

We have 6 Polish crested in total, and 27 chickens altogether so Elvis is never lonely.

Blog Entries

Elvis

What an eccentric lookin' rooster! Hope Elvis and the rest of ya'll have the best time celebrating Elvis as POTD! Peace and love

Ah, so now we know!!! Elvis is alive and well and living in Kansas. And looking very stylish, I might add!!!

Elvis what a smile you gave me today!!! You have such a cheeky look about you!!! Must be your gorgeous "hair" doo!!! I didn't realize we had such a super star living in Kansas. I likve in Kansas too but have never seen such a gorgeous fellow as you. I do hope you are enjoying your special day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elvis

What a handsome rooster! I love his great fluffy feathers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

11. I am, simply, in love. I wish I could see your face at the beginning of every day!