Thread: Piccola Micia Molly

Hybrid View

Piccola Micia Molly

Carissima Molly, siamo molto contenti che a trovato una famiglia per tutta la vita.
    We know that your life has started very hard and I think I still see a little sadness in your eyes-is it possible that you missed your cat mom and your siblings. But you have been rescued and now live a good life. You even have a bed you can sleep on.
    We sent tanti auguri to Italy. May you have a long and happy life

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Ciao bella! And what a beauty you are. We seem to be getting a surfeit of tabbies recently, but then again I am partial to tabbies, as my classic silver Dorian Gray tabby attests (if he were asked ). Have the wonderful day you so richly deserve Molly as our COTD!

What a beauty you are Molly, and we are praying that your Momma and your siblings were as lucky as you and are too in a FurrEver Home where they are loved and treasured.

You are such a brave dear Gatta, we are all sending you our finest MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WS!!!

We Found Hotel Cats are sending ouir finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Cat Heroine and Our Newest Cat of the Day MagnifiCat Molly^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, pretty little sweet little Molly! You are just darling, and I would just love to reach across the ocean and hug you and skritch your chin! I'm so glad you were found by someone and rescued just in time, by someone who brought you home to love you dearly.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Molly. We hope you and your Purrrrson are having a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Molly...how elegant and European you look! Those long legs - that insouciance mixed with elegance and style. A tiny bit of world weariness simply adds to your beauty!

Congrats to Molly, our Cat of the Day!!!

Molly what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed meeting you today. I'm sorry you lost your mom and siblings but so very happy you found a wonderful home and loving family to share your life with. Please thank them for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~