Thread: Himalayan seal point/ragdoll kitty

Blog Entries

Himalayan seal point/ragdoll kitty

i got a new kitty called tiffany. she about 5 years old and fixed. i found her on craigslist and they wanted 50 dollars and i replied and told them about losing buttons and they waive the 50 dollars and i got her for free.. i dont even have pix yet .. she is hiding under my bed.. and when she warms up the people said she is a very sweet kitty.. she is so beautiful .. she is allready family to diane and me.. pat n diane 20120903.1953 .. update i just took a pix of tiffany as she is hiding under my bed
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by issop; 09-03-2012 at 10:15 PM.

issop, she is beautiful! Welcome to PT, Tiffany!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats!!! She's gorgeous. I hope that she'll soon become comfortable in your home and will fit in well. I also hope that she'll help you with your healing/grieving process. Good luck.

Time and patience, she will come around. Gorgeous gal!

Welcome, Tiffany, to your new furever PT home!

Tiffany is beautiful! Does she have blue eyes? What a beauty! I'm sure she'll come out when she feels comfy... or hungry.

She's a stunner!

Hopefully as she gets acclimated to her new furrever home she'll come around and then you can enjoy "Breakfast with Tiffany !

Blog Entries

sweet tiffany

tiffany come out and i took a buch of pix of tiffany.. here is one of them.. how to survive the losst of a love cat buttons. tiffany fills in the void.. beautiful sweet tiffany.. i welcome her to pet talkers too.. she come up to me when i called her name.. she likes to hide by the food sack.. thank you everyone for loveing tiffany.. pat n diane .. 20120904.1059
    Last edited by issop; 09-04-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Tiffany!
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    What a beauty! She must be so confused as to why she was given away after 5 years.
    I hope you heal each other. Both of you are grieving.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Blog Entries

sweet tiffany

tiffany is gradually coming out of hiding.. we have a dresser in the living room and tiffany hides under that.. she come out a bit and i picked her up and held her and told her not to worry that she would be loved and ok.. she is a very shy kitty and tottaly a special cat.. we love tiffany as part of the family.. when she is more comfortable with us she goes to vet for a check up.. she didnt have a vet before but she does now.. dear sweet tiffany we love you. the people that had tiffany moved to a no pet home so they couldnt keep her. pat n diane.. 20120905.1218 =/\= UPDATE 20120910 i found out that tiffany was adapted from the everett shelter a couple of years ago. by june and june was homeless for about a year and them moved to a place that doesnt allow animal so thats how i found tiffany.. she isnt hiding anymore and this morning she rolled around on the floor was was cuddely and i rubbed her tummy and she purred and very pretty purr for us.. pat n diane.... DOB update tiffany was born 2-11-2008 .. happy birthday in feb 2013 you be 5 years old on that day.. 20120917.1053
    Last edited by issop; 09-17-2012 at 12:53 PM.

I'm glad to read that Tiffany is coming out of her shell a little bit! She's so pretty!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Blog Entries

dear tiffany

tiffany had her vet checkup and all is ok.. they scanned for a chip and found it.. i went to animal shelter and licensed her and called the micro chipping 24 pet watch and they sent me a form to out her in my name.. which i did.. she is in our name now.. tiffany quit hidding and sits on top of the cat tree that we have.. today she come down and wondered about the house then went sit on a pillow for cats in the living room. i can pet her and she is nervouse like she was at first.. tiffany is a great kitty.. she come into my ham radio room and socializes now with our other kitties about the house.. i can pick her up and hold and she is comforatble with that.. pat n diane.. 20120923.1451

Blog Entries

tiffany pix

just a nice pix of sweet tiffany.. she stays on the cat tree most of the time except when she eats and drinks.. sometimes she wonder about the house.. she is a very shy kitty.. tiffany like to lick alot when she snuggles its her idea for snuggling.. she plays with peaches and likes chico and salmon.. for the most part tiffany stays to herself

Aww, Tiffany! You are so lovely!