Thread: Ársól!!!

Hybrid View

Ársól!!!

Oh my what a pretty horse you are Ársól!!! I love all the nice pictures of you! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ársól, you are beautiful! I like your brown and white colors and your amazing, brown and white mane and tail! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What a lovely horse Arsol is! Loved to see Arsol today and hope the whole family enjoys this fine Monday with a carrot and an apple (that's a good treat for a horse and a human, eh?) Peace and love

Hello Arsol, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful horse. You're really are pretty. I enjoyed reading about you and learned something about "tolt" gaits (had never heard of it). I hope you get extra treats today and that you have many years ahead of you. Congrats on being POTD!

You are beautiful, Arsol! I love your long mane and how the white and brown colors match your body. Your gait sounds similar to the American gait "pace", which I taught my horse, Tim, to do. It is a smooth rocking side to side motion for the rider; no need to post up and down like is necessary when a horse trots. He was also POTD many years ago and lived to be over 30 years old. You have a lot of living to do being only seven, and hope your POTD celebration is fun with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Ársól!

Greetings Ársól in Helsingborg, Sweden, my father's birthplace! Happy Pet of the Day to you and your proud person!
    What a gorgeous, totally adorable Icelandic you are, Svea (that closeup is SO cute), and how lucky you are to be living in beautiful Helsingborg, surrounded by those acres of lovely green pasture, those deep forests where you can perfect your tölt and jumping! Yes, those leaves can be scary! But no worries, your human will protect you! How lucky you two are to have one another, what happy times you and she/he will me sharing over the many years to come!
    I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day, sweetheart, being pampering to the max as is only befitting a Diva of your stature!
    Love and a big neck *hug* to you, beautiful Svea! Please have your person give you a fave treat for me!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~