Thread: Ivy Lou

Ivy Lou

Well sweet girl, I must say your story had me up and down with emotions. Beagles are very dear to my heart and your sweet face has stolen mine. I can see why your owners fell in love with you.

Hoping you enjoy your day of being DOTD and also that you have many more healthy years ahead of you.

Ivy Lou....What a cutie you are. You look just like my Miss Molly. I bet you are so sweet. I just love
    beagle eyes. They look at you with so much love in them. Congratulations Ivy Lou on being our DOTD.
    You are so pretty.

Linda

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    Gee now Miss Ivy Lou let me say what a pretty girl you are and I am very happy that you are doing ok after your surgery. I just love Beagles to start with love pretty much any tracking breed guess it's because I live out in the country with lots of woods and my Braggo has Heeler and boxer in him and man he can do some sniffing I bet if you were here to help him you to could track down this wild hog been harrassing us lately. So being D.O.T.D sure suites you I am sure you will get double the tummy rubs if that is possible from what I have heard about you but anyway hope you have a great day

You're a beauty Ivy Lou! It seems you had a very rough life. Now, you have a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ivy Lou Toodles, you are absolutely precious! I have a very soft spot in my heart for beagles. I would love to sit down and make a lap for you! Since that's not an option, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and scritchies for me. I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU, sweet Ivy Lou! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Sing on, pretty beagle girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Ivy Lou is profoundly excellent and the perfect DOTD!! Hurrray for Ivy, peace and love

Hello Ivy Lou, it's a real pleasure to meet you. You look so cute and sweet; I'd like to give you a hug. You sure lucked out when you got adopted by your present family. No doubt you are loved and love them in return. I was sorry to read that you've had cancer and an operation; I do hope the cancer doesnt return. You deserve to be petted and pampered and it sounds as if that is your life these days. I enjoyed all photos; you look so adorable and lovable. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Ivy Lou!

Hi Ivy Lou! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

What a brave and beautiful Beagle girl you are, Miss Ivy Lou Toodles! Seeing your sweet face, those big, brown, love filled eyes staring back at me, reading your very moving story, brought tears to my eyes. What a hard, painful, very sad start at life you had, Ivy Lou. I can't imagine how anyone could leave a family member, a defenseless, innocent pup such as you at the side of the road to fend for herself. Thankfully, blessedly, you found your way into rescue and into the loving arms of a family who would love and respect you unconditionally, forever and always, and oh, just look at how far you've come! Your rags to riches rescue story, your bravery and courage, are an inspiration to us all!

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent health challenge, sweetheart, but so relieved to hear you made it through your surgery with flying colors, and I hope that with the help of your vet and devoted humans you will know a full recovery, enjoying many more wonderful years with your devoted family! If any pup can beat this it's you, brave Ivy Lou!

I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, beautiful girl! Most of all I wish for you and your family many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! How lucky they are to have a joyful, howling, life and people loving furkid and best friend in you!!! You're the best!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your very moving story and your heart melting photos with us all; for giving us the opportunity to tribute to the very special Beagle girl that you are, and all that you mean to your family!

Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, brave and beautiful Ivy Lou!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What beautiful eyes and coloring! You are a remarkable survivor for what you have been through.