Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty Princess Pixel

Wow Pixel, not only are you a beautiful girl, but your kitten pic is too cute for words! No wonder you stole your hoomans !

Beautiful Pixel!

Greetings Pixel! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a magnificent Torti you are, Pixel, and as has been said, what an amazing transformation from one cute and scrappy kitten to the full coated, breathtaking beauty that you are! And oh yes, you are as beautiful inside as out, with just enough "quirkiness," enough Tortitude to make things fun! And I have to say, Pixel, that shot of you in winter queen mode is simply stunning! Should you ever choose to expand your resume, there's definitely a career in kitty modeling for the taking!
    Great thanks to your person for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving feline a chance at happiness! How well her/his compassion has been rewarded, for she/he truly has a treasure of a furkid in you!
    I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being pampered to the max and loved to pieces!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Pixel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OMG! Your beautiful face just took my breath away. You are a STUNNING girl and I have to admit, you remind me so much of my girl Giz.. Even some of your antics sound exactly like her.. If you are not her sister, you sure could be! You are just a stunning beauty and deserve to be our COTD!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Pixel what a uniquely gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your colors are just stunning!!! I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about you very much. How lucky your human is to have you. Please thank them for sharing you with us, ok? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are beautiful Princess Pixel! Congrats for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a Great looking Cat you are Pixel, with those dynamic colors , you are such an unique and outstanding Cats , with your coat of many colors and shades!!!

You are truly one treasured Cat , and we just wish that we could all come and share our Temptations with you!!!

We are all sending Our Best Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dear Pastel Beauty Precious Pixel^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pretty Pixel!

Oh my - what a beautiful, sweet girl! You are an awesome kitty, Pixel!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you...and may you have a never-ending supply of foam ear plugs!