Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Princess Pixel

Pretty Princess Pixel

Pixel, you seem to be a very special kitty. We just have to look at your colors- I don't think I ever saw a kitty in such an elegant pink and blue harlequin suit.
    And of course your tortietude comes in a little dilute too, because you seem to be a very sweet and playful girl with only a little 'tude
    Have a wonderful day today -I think a new pair of foam earplugs may be in order, and a little catnip too

Miss Pixel, what a beautiful tortie girl you are with your dilute colors and your full coat! I really like the picture of you being a snow kitty I hope you have a wonderful day of keeping company with your person, playing with your fav ear-plug toys, and being loved! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My goodness Pixel you sure did change from scrappy kitten to amazingly magnificent! Wow you are a true beauty inside and out. I loved your pictures -wish i could see even more! Its so nice that you keep your person happy and smiling with your quirky antics. I wish you many more happy years together. Happy Cat of the Day to you -enjoy!

"Some more, please?"

That's what (IMHO) it looks like pretty Pixel is asking for in the first photo. Like in Oliver Twist And just like Dicken's character, she seems to have finally found a happy furrever home. And BTW with her 'tortitud seems like anything she asks for she will get. And why not!

Wow... Pixel is a gorgeous kitty! Love her colors and markings.

She sounds like a great companion and source of entertainment.

Perfect cat for being our COTD today.

You're such a cute little kitty Pixel! Congrats on being COTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful girl you are, Miss Pixel! So cute and sweet. No wonder your Purrrrrrson loves you so very much!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Pixel! We hope you and your friend are celebrating with lots of fun and lovies and treats ...and a few new ear plugs to play with.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Pixel, you are such a breathtaking beauty, my gosh!
    I love especially the first picture (in fact it is the wallpaper of my pc from today on )

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're having a terrific day

Love and lots kisses
    astrid

Pixel-licious

What a beautiful kitty! You are so lucky to have found this wonderful little friend.

Blog Entries
    Pixel is gorgeous! What a magnificent COTD! That picture of her in the snow is priceless, have the best day Peace and love

Hello Pixel, What a pretty girl you are! Wow! You were adopted at only a month old; you sure did grow to be a very beautiful cat. I enjoyed all the photos but as others have said, I like the snow pic the most. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

What a stunning little girl you are Pixel. The camera loves you and you know it sweetie. Have an amazing day little one and enjoy being the beautiful princess that you are.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Pixel, you're a blessing to me!

Okay, maybe this is going to sound crazy, but here goes...thank you Pixel!
    A couple of nights ago I had a dream that Rusty (passed away last Christmas Eve) came running toward me and was very loving, even pressed his forehead against my leg. But unlike in real life where he was a fluffy orange tabby, in my dream he was a short haired light gray cat with salmon colored patches. I have never seen a cat with those colors before, not ever! I didn't even know they existed. So I look at today's Cat of the Day and who do I see? Lovely, beautiful Pixel! Same colors as in my dream... but she's a long hair like Rusty was! Coincidence? Maybe. But Pixel, thank you for being COTD. I think in the big scheme of things, in a way we can't comprehend, you brought me a message. You're so beautiful! Inside and out! :-)

Blog Entries

dear miss pixel

thank you for being cat of the day.. you are very sweet beautiful kitty and i love you.. pat n diane 20120903.1134

She is one stunningly beautiful cat!!